Which Vendor would you reccomend to a newb ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
This might sound like the blind leading the blind, but; a friend who has been trying to quit analogs using mall-bought e-cigs and strait 24mg nic liquid asked me for help. First I refered him to Stormy's Vapor Cellar for 2 1000mA Twists, a charger, 2 Kanger T3's and two extra bottom coils. I told him Stormy's sells genuine joyetech, and warned him that he has to be careful of some of the cheaper knockoffs out there. I gave him the following short list of juice vendors; HHV (all flavors) Ahlusion (all flavors) Highbrow (fruits and desserts) AltCig (sweets and desserts). This friend just beat cancer.That fight cost him 1/3 of a lung and a brutal year of Kemo. He says cost is not an issue, it's a matter of health for him. I understand that sentiment. I will see him regularly, and he called me to help him over the phone while he ordered his Twists/ T3's last night. Is there some other advice I should give him to help him quit analogs once and for all ? ( I've told him about ECF already )

Last edited:

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
This might sound like the blind leading the blind, but; a friend who has been trying to quit analogs using mall-bought e-cigs and strait 24mg nic liquid asked me for help. First I refered him to Stormy's Vapor Cellar for 2 1000mA Twists, a charger, 2 Kanger T3's and two extra bottom coils. I told him Stormy's sells genuine Joyetech, and warned him that he has to be careful of some of the cheaper knockoffs out there. I gave him the following short list of juice vendors; HHV (all flavors) Ahlusion (all flavors) Highbrow (fruits and desserts) AltCig (sweets and desserts). This friend just beat cancer.That fight cost him 1/3 of a lung and a brutal year of Kemo. He says cost is not an issue, it's a matter of health for him. I understand that sentiment. I will see him regularly, and he called me to help him over the phone while he ordered his Twists/ T3's last night. Is there some other advice I should give him to help him quit analogs once and for all ? ( I've told him about ECF already )

kGo is a knock-off eGo but they have worked terrific for me. I use my ProVari 90% of the time but I still use them at work for the discretion factor but I just got a 400mah Vision eGo for stealth vaping.

I HIGHLY recommend he buy the "A little Bit Of Everything" sample pack form Alice in Vapeland. It comes with 3ml of all 15 different flavors that they make. I just got it the other day and started testing juices yesterday and so far Sweet Tease (sweet ice tea flavor) and Zombie Apocalypse are my new favorite juices and soon to be my all day vapes.

https://aliceinvapeland.com/products/1/a-bit-of-everything

EDIT: If your friend likes sweet tea he will enjoy the Alice in Vapelan Sweet Tease juice. I drink sweet/iced tea religiously and Sweet Tease is by far my #1 favorite juice (Zombie Apocalypse from Alice in Vapeland is my #2 .

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I recommend e-juice vendors that offer high-quality organic (no artifical flavoring) liquids, large selection of flavors, and offer sampler packs of small trial bottles to avoid wasting money on flavors that they might not like.

Vaperite is currently offering a 20% off of their juices with the coupon code "20 OFF" at checkout. I buy a few coffee flavors there on a regular basis (Double Espresso and Kona Cream).

Virgin Vapors​'s Kona Velvet Milkshake is my all time favorite flavor. Expensive but worth it for such a great juice.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Papa you already gave him a great start and I might add, that a lot of juices need a long steep time before they taste great...IMO Definitely try them right out of the mailbox but then as they steep, make note of how the flavors progress :p until they reach full potential :)

I've already explained 'steeping' to him, he seems to understand custom-made liduids will need a week or two to fully mature.

John Castle

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2012
Tempe, AZ
Let me preface this by saying: Everybody's nicotine need and tastes are going to differ. I offer this advice only as a "jumping off" point for your friend's own research.

I recommend Halo, because -- experiment though I do -- I've found that nothing quite brings the VTF of Halo juices. Start him on something like Tribeca or Prime 15 in 24mg strength. If he's leaving behind a menthol ciggie habit, on the other hand, steer him toward HX3, same strength.

DrApex

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
Raleigh NC
https://aliceinvapeland.com/products/1/a-bit-of-everything

EDIT: If your friend likes sweet tea he will enjoy the Alice in Vapelan Sweet Tease juice. I drink sweet/iced tea religiously and Sweet Tease is by far my #1 favorite juice (Zombie Apocalypse from Alice in Vapeland is my #2 .

Good recommendation, but they do ship slow.

Glad to hear about the sweet Tease. I just ordered that today and I love sweet tea.

Typed on my mobile. Please excuse typos.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Something I forgot to mention when I posted earlier because I was looking at your juice vendor recommendations....I never ordered from Stormy's but for pv devices I've used GoodProphets, VaporsChoice, Myfreedomsmokes, Gotvapes and Madvapes to name a few, for my ego 650 mahs and twist batteries, cartos and clearos etc.
They ship fast and have lots of choices. :)

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
Good recommendation, but they do ship slow.

Glad to hear about the sweet Tease. I just ordered that today and I love sweet tea.

Typed on my mobile. Please excuse typos.

Ship slow is an under-statement.. But, I understand they mix your order from scratch when you order it. They don't have them pre-mixed sitting on a shelf.

I wish they were still in DC because I'm in N. VA and it would get here in 2-3 days max.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
I am going to also mention Altcig for great fruits and dessert juices, fast shipping and great customer service.
But if u need hardware as well check out Vaping Zone, Leah is a great rep for them
If he has trouble tasting flavors check out Mount Baker Vapor they allow u to add flavor shots for 25¢ a shot, and have hardware too. They also ship fast

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread