Which vendors do u reccomend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Derek, If they are on this board I recommend them. The members here would ride them out on a rail if they weren't good.
A lot depends on what you want, different suppiers have different types of merchandize. For instance Juicy Juice specializes in DIY or rather custom mixing of their juice. Vapor 4 Life has several types of P.V.'s and juice. E-Liquid Planet has only Juice and non flavored juice with Nic. let us know what you are searching for and then you will get results.
You should spend some time clicking on sites and comparing prices and devices.
Welcome to ECF:)

derek5L

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Austin, TX
Thanks to all suggestions. So far I have ordered starter 510 kit from Choice Vapor (good buy, except I think I have a faulty automatic battery). I ordered some juice from good prophets and thoroughly enjoy it. I just place an order last night from Rocky Mountain Vapor and will see how that goes. I think next up will be nHaler. Thanks again.

For 510 parts I would have to go with cignot and innovapor.
Fast service, nice prices.

For flavor I will relent I have a few generic juices which are my chain puffing get it done. They are nothing special.
For enjoyment I would have to say I am spoiled by flavor from Dawn.. YOU cant go wrong.

There are a few more vendors I am going to try for those one off special flavors.

I do not have one but would suggest a Puresmoker pass through, soon one will be on order.
Also look into a higher voltage mod the swapping of batteries might drive you insane.

Luv2CUSmile

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
NC
I'm still new to many- only have ordered once from these>>>

Truesmoker.com > JD is awesome- aims to please, cares about his customers, less than 2 days I had my items!- still takes care of us and we are still in contact! waiting to order another model from him as well.

Modernvapor.com> Tony, also, an awesome dude- he's still taking care of us and again, shipping 3 days includede the weekend... still in contact!

Nuvape.com- didn't speak to anyone or e-mail- but my order came fast, it was correct and the product seems good although I wish I knew the true definition of non-pg when I purchased- good flavors though!

WetYourStick.com- Matt seems to be a good guy- I would definitely order from him again- good prices, flavors, selection, etc- fast shipping, cheap shipping and impressed by his packaging in a liquid only order- Haven't spoke/chatted w/ him much- but reviews are still good-

DIYFlavorShack.com> Dawn & George - Dawn is great (I haven't spoke w/ George)- My order should be here this week as I got shipping confirm yesterday- I attempted to get in touch and couldn't so asked here at the board... she saw my post and PM'd me, then we spoke on the phone, she went over all questions I had etc and I am very eager to get the order- I will definitely order from them again as well- Product has very high reviews too so I don't think it will be an issue as ev1 seems to have had great experience w/ their liquids!

I am looking into a few other suppliers for other liquids and parts too... I have been scanning the boards, visiting websites, and asking questions- Just keep researching until you feel comfortable w/ a choice- As MaryKay said, if they are here, you pretty much can't go wrong with any of them- it would be personal choice- Many above have some excellent reviews as well, I am also looking into doing orders w/ a few of them.

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
Arno at Awesome Vapor is, well, just awesome. His Menthol, Apple and Virginia flavors are great. I use these three mixed. Mostly Virginia with some Apple and Menthol mixed in. It's a great all day vape for me. I haven't tried too many others. RY4 is good. Getting ready to explore more flavors. I'm just so happy with my current mix though. But Arno is great.
My Vapor Store is good too.

cheech

Oct 14, 2009
Colorado
I like Esmokeyshack.com. I placed an order with Curt Thursday night at 10pm and received it on Tuesday only because Monday was Columbus day otherwise it would have been here that Monday. I also just had a problem with one of my auto batteries, Emailed Curt and got a response in just an hour or or two and the new battery should be here in a couple days or so. These guys are real nice to to work with!!! Highly recommend! Also, They actually list their contact phone number which is great in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread