Which vendors offer pre-filled cartomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollTheBones

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Wisconsin
Still trying to find a decent flavor I can stock up on when I am not dripping. I am ok with filling carts, but keep wondering if there is a flavor out there that will be the million dollar find...tastes great to me and pre-filled. :laugh: So I need to start trying some.

Anyhoo, I know that V4L has filled 808 carts. Does anyone else? Most of the places I have been frequenting only have the juice.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
You're more cost effective approach would be to buy some empty cartos and keep dripping until you find it. You have more choices, will use less liquid and won't have a bunch of cartos filled up with something that you may not like. When you find one you want to keep using just fill up a blank carto and you're off.

RollTheBones

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Wisconsin
You're more cost effective approach would be to buy some empty cartos and keep dripping until you find it. You have more choices, will use less liquid and won't have a bunch of cartos filled up with something that you may not like. When you find one you want to keep using just fill up a blank carto and you're off.

Yea I realize that, I am just not sure I am disciplined enough to always be prepared. :2cool: Already I have found myself running out the door and thinking "Crap, I didnt fill any carts!" and its not like I have time to whip out the .... Lab (which is what my table looks like with all this PV stuff) and start mixing concoctions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread