Which Youtube Reviewer do you want Vaporesso to work with? Share to us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
I know we already work with most of them from all over the world, but share with us for your favorite one!

upload_2019-7-19_18-5-39.png

upload_2019-7-19_18-5-50.png

upload_2019-7-19_18-6-1.png

upload_2019-7-19_18-6-13.png

Reactions: Izan

Dr. Seuss

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2019
I’ll say it, because I keep it real... do you?:cool:

Jai Haze. He already reviews your stuff and thinks pretty highly of it though. He’s the first reviewer that I could handle, surprisingly.

Also then through him I found SMM, GrimGreen and Twisted Messes and they’re all good in my book, I like what they do. I like Mike Vapes too. I know I’m forgetting someone.

Last edited:

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
Let me clarify.

Attaching these guys to your product is like having Gilbert Gottfried as a spokesperson for Hugo Boss.

I've no idea who either of those are.

I'm old school so I prefer to go to an actual store and see what's good and what's not based on actual people who've been using one for a time. Example was one shop used Penguins to sample. I bought a Penguin that day. That was how I discovered the Zero. A shop employee who had access to all kinds of gadgets was digging the most on the new Zero. He didn't suck on it 'til his face turned blue and billow out a huge cloud to show how awesome it is. He didn't spend 3 minutes going over the shrink wrapped packaging or describe how awesome the warranty card paper is like some QVC pitchman.

He described how to use it, how many days he went between charges, how long the tank lasts him, instead of gimmickery used car salesman gobbledey-..... Real world experience review.

First thing I look for in a review is time length. Anything over 4 minutes I avoid. I know before I click play the person reviewing is a pitchman so videos under 4 minutes get in, get out and say what I need to know with brevity. I have yet to buy anything based on a youtube reviewer. If I watch them at all it's after I purchased something.

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
I don't watch video reviews anymore because, well, for a lot of reasons, but the main one is none of them vapes remotely like I do (low wattage DTL), and won't demonstrate anything like it. Their advice is usually worthless to me.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
I’ll say it, because I keep it real... do you?:cool:

Jai Haze. He already reviews your stuff and thinks pretty highly of it though. He’s the first reviewer that I could handle, surprisingly.

Also then through him I found SMM, GrimGreen and Twisted Messes and they’re all good in my book, I like what they do. I like Mike Vapes too. I know I’m forgetting someone.
Yes, Jai Haze is said to be a very honest and professional reviewer. Thanks for your feedback

• Disagree
Reactions: muth

Dudeman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
New Bedford, MA
I'll second Jai Haze. If he'd even do it. He's one of only a few who gives his real opinion and doesn't appear as though he's shilling to get more free products. He also always points out things that could/should have been improved/changed before release. He's the only reviewer who's actually sold me on a product, and only because I see him use it all the time.

Second would be DJLsb. He's my go to for the deep down info on battery mods.

A lot of them seem like bad infomercials where they like everything they review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread