Which Youtube Reviewer do you want Vaporesso to work with? Share to us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Most YT reviewers are shills who will do/say whatever they can to keep the free merch rolling in. Most of those reviews I take with a massive grain of salt.

I'd much rather see manufacturers interacting with forum users via giveaways and news etc.
And not just the free merch - most of them are paid well for every review. How can they possibly be objective? The ones I really despise are those that nitpick at products that are in direct competition to their own.

Reactions: Toronnah

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Yes, Jai Haze is said to be a very honest and professional reviewer. Thanks for your feedback
You have obviously not watched his channel, horrible fake drama crap.
My go to are Daniel DJlsb, Mike vapes GrimmGreen, Matt SMM. I like reviews that are shorter and stay on point.

Toronnah

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2012
Canada
And not just the free merch - most of them are paid well for every review. How can they possibly be objective? The ones I really despise are those that nitpick at products that are in direct competition to their own.

That I dont get. When certain reviewers have their name on a tank, how do they still have credibility reviewing tanks from other companies?

• Agree
Reactions: Pigs

Dr. Seuss

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2019
You have obviously not watched his channel, horrible fake drama crap.
My go to are Daniel DJlsb, Mike vapes GrimmGreen, Matt SMM. I like reviews that are shorter and stay on point.

I’m not sure if Jai Haze ever considered that someone might have enough down time + attention span to go through his videos en masse but when viewed back to back there are certainly some inconsistencies there. If one were so inclined they could put together clips and make a case for it but going the lazy route all that would be required to see it is to watch through his playlist of “reviewer’s products” and there is certainly intentional sabotage etc. If you take it a step further and read the comments for some of the more glaringly obvious examples, people get on him about it and sometimes he’ll try to defend himself.

As they say though, all is fair in love and war, and business I suppose.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Letitia

Berniejap

Moved On
Aug 11, 2019
  • Deleted by Misty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread