Status
Not open for further replies.

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Thanks to Steven, Eric and Matthew for stopping in the shop yesterday!

Eric, I wish you all the luck in the world in making the switch and kicking tobacco in the beeehind! Call me on my cell if you have any more questions or any problems whatsoever...........933-8537.

Martha.........I hope you feel better soon!

There has been quite a few people that have reached me through ECF. It is a honor to be part of such a great vaping community! Woot Woot..........Vape On!!

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Bless you and keep you and remember to always always keep good thoughts in your mind. Keep seeing him "fully recovered". Do not let sad images invade. EVERYTIME you get sad, put a happy smile on him and have him say (in your mind) "I am totally well! This is so great". I know talking about positive thinking gets on people's nerves sometimes, but sometimes that is what we have to work with.

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Bless you and keep you and remember to always always keep good thoughts in your mind. Keep seeing him "fully recovered". Do not let sad images invade. EVERYTIME you get sad, put a happy smile on him and have him say (in your mind) "I am totally well! This is so great". I know talking about positive thinking gets on people's nerves sometimes, but sometimes that is what we have to work with.

Thank you morri................God Bless You!

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
So...........what's with all the peeps from out of the country that keep emailing me for bulk orders? Don't know if they are seeing me here on ECF or what, but I don't do bulk orders. Even if I did, I would not ship to a stranger, just to have a charge back later. I am smarter than that! It is not happening in this lifetime!

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Whim Wham Vapes is open today at 10am till 6pm! Come and try the new flavors just added, mixed in the good ole USA!

*Clemson Pecan*

*Mango Pineapple Smoothie*

*Apple Crumble*

Got plenty of Smoktech DCT's with silver metal ends. These tanks hold up to 6ml of your favorite liquid! Woot Woot!!

Have a great day all! :vapor:

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Thank you Wendy for driving to my shop today from Travelers Rest. I didn't mind at all meeting you there. My hubby was working and I had just finished all my much needed house work and was finishing up preparing a fresh green salad for dinner when you called. I got a lot accomplished today and I sure hope I gained a new customer too! I love meeting fellow vapers, and if I can help you out in any way, I will be happy to do it! We need to get a vape meet together. It would be fun, and I have never been to one yet. Maybe Matthew would be interested in it too! Hope you have a great week!

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Thank you Wendy for driving to my shop today from Travelers Rest. I didn't mind at all meeting you there. My hubby was working and I had just finished all my much needed house work and was finishing up preparing a fresh green salad for dinner when you called. I got a lot accomplished today and I sure hope I gained a new customer too! I love meeting fellow vapers, and if I can help you out in any way, I will be happy to do it! We need to get a vape meet together. It would be fun, and I have never been to one yet. Maybe Matthew would be interested in it too! Hope you have a great week!

UPPER STATE VAPE MEET!!!:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread