Not open for further replies.

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
SO glad John is doing so good.

Thank you Martha, he really is doing great! He will not mind though..........he cut grass yesterday after I told him he better not dare do it, that I was going to do it after work. I went straight over his head...........guess he is bored though.

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
SC vape Meet has a date! September 15th at 1pm until......Will be my first and everyone is welcome!

SC Vape Meet, 2012 (ROAD TRIP)!.jpg

:vapor:

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
WooHoo.......I finally figured out how to save this flyer from Microsoft Office Publisher so that I can post it........Was a real bugger for a computer dummy like me, lol. PROUD! Printing out several to hang in shop and to pass out and emailing them to all on my email list!!

SC Vape Meet has a date! September 15th at 1pm until......Will be my first and everyone is welcome!

View attachment 117704

:vapor:

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Yay! I got a new display case for the shop, much needed one too! Hopefully, will have all products displayed in their perfect place now. My smallest cabinet is a reduced section now, got lot's reduced to move:

eGo starter kits for $32
1100 mah eGo batteries for $10
900 mah eGo batteries for $9
650 mah eGo batteries for $8 WOW!

More items will be reduced today!

Thanks for stopping in yesterday Matthew, enjoyed the visit! Hope everyone has a great day!!

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Forgive my ignorance, do you make your own juice?

No ogredog, not yet anyway. I mostly have China liquid, but I do have a small selection of liquid that is mixed in the USA. The China liquid is well known and sells good and really is hard to beat, IMO. I have purchased so much liquid from venders that is mixed in the US. It keeps piling up........and I really only like 1 of the US vendors that I have purchased from. I switch back and forth through the day with the 1 US vender and the China liquid in the tobacco line for my personal vape.

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Tomorrow is a very special day for me.........exactly 1 year since I smoked a cigarette after 35 years of the nasty habit! Yay me!!

To celebrate my success in kicking butts to the curb, tomorrow the regular line of e liquid will be a whopping 25% off! All starter kits will be 15% off (not including the ones that are already reduced).

Woot! Spending the day with my beautiful Granddaughters today..........hope everyone has an awesome day!:p

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Happy 1 year to me today in the success of quitting the nasty anologs! To celebrate my success in kicking butts to the curb, tomorrow the regular line of e liquid will be a whopping 25% off! All starter kits will be 15% off (not including the ones that are already reduced).

Have an awesome day everyone!:toast:

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Happy 1 year to me today in the success of quitting the nasty anologs! To celebrate my success in kicking butts to the curb, tomorrow the regular line of e liquid will be a whopping 25% off! All starter kits will be 15% off (not including the ones that are already reduced).

Have an awesome day everyone!:toast:

Oops, not tomorrow...........this sale is today folks!!

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
SC Vape Meet, 2012 (ROAD TRIP)! Right address......jpg

Hope everyone has this date set aside to attend. Door prizes, raffles with proceeds going to CASAA, laughs with fellow vapers, meeting different venders..........much fun!!! Hope to see you there!

To clear up any confusion, I called Bentley's and was told that once you cross the dam on Lake Murray Blvd., the road becomes North Lake Blvd.

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Hello from Whim Wham! I sure hope everyone is having a fun and safe weekend!

My Calendar shows that Monday, Aug 20th, is Discovery Day. I have never heard of it, but it gives a good reason to have a sale! So for Discovery Day, all starter kits will be 15% off (excluding ones on clearance). A starter kit from Whim Wham Vapes is enough to get anyone started that wishes to discover the wonderful world of vaping! Also a great way to add extra batteries and chargers to your existing gear!

We’re not stopping with the starter kits either! 15% off e-liquid. This sale will be for Discovery Day only (Aug 20th).

The weekly special for next week (Aug 20th through Aug 25th) is going to be 15% off ALL Cartomizers, all week long!

Please don't forget the up-coming SC Vape Meet................hope to see ya there!

SC Vape Meet, 2012 (ROAD TRIP)! Revised again!.jpg

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Clearance Corner at Whim Wham, priced to move (no warranty):

650 mAh eGo kits - $30 (includes 10ml of juice, your choice)
650 mAh eGo battery - $8
900 mAh eGo battery - $9
1100 mAh eGo battery - $10 (all these batteries above need a 510 to eGo adapter to use the eGo style cartomizers)
230 mAh 808D battery (open connection) - $6
Leo P/T kit - $25 (includes 10ml of juice, your choice)
Bottom fed 510 clear cartomizer - $2.00
808D kit - $24 (includes 10ml of juice, your choice)

I have changed companies for all of the above items, just depleting the old ones from my inventory.........

The special for the week:

15% off ALL liquid...........that is Monday, Aug 27th through Saturday, September 1st!

***NEW!!!! Customer Rewards***
Refer a friend. Any new peeps purchasing from Whim Wham Vapes, with the mention of your name will get you $5 off of your next purchase!! Pass it on!

Phone orders: 864-646-2200, $2 shipping!

Hope you all have a great week!!

Last edited:

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
WWV’s is open for Labor Day at 10am and will close at 4pm today!

Labor Day Special:
15% off all Starter Kits
15% off all E Liquid

Weekly Special:
Smoktech XXXL Clear Dual Coil Cartomizer- buy one, get one free all week long!

The new Kanger T2 caromizers are in!
These carto’s hold 2.4 ml of juice. Replaceable heads can be purchased separate. When the carto is no longer working good for you, just unscrew the head and replace with a new one. It’s that simple. No more tossing your carto’s, big money saver!!

Several have cashed in on their customer referral rewards:
Refer a friend. Any new peeps purchasing from Whim Wham Vapes, with the mention of your name will get YOU $5 off of your next purchase!! Pass it on!

Have a safe and fun Labor Day everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread