Status
Not open for further replies.

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
whimwhamvapes.com is celebrating the New Year of 2013.
Take 13% (My Lucky Number) off your total order all day (Eastern Time) on December the 31st and January 1st using the code: Lucky 2013–This includes everything on the site.

Free shipping on orders $100 or more everyday, all the time!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOURS!

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Be sure to get your order in before Midnight tonight (eastern time) to use the 13% off entire order. You have to enter the code Lucky 13 on the top of the checkout page in order to receive the 13% discount. Free shipping on orders $100 or more everyday, all the time!

2012 was a great year for the retail store. Hoping for another awesome year in the retail and now the online shop in 2013!

Thanks to all my loyal customers! Each and everyone of you are awesome and I am blessed to have gotten to know you all!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Seems the Lucky 2013 coupon code was not working on the website for today, so giving it 1 more day! Get 13% off entire order through the 2nd. You have to click on enter coupon code on the top of checkout page and then type it in.The code will expire midnight on Wednesday (eastern time). It is working now!

drsocal

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: supplier posting in another suppliers thread not permitted

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Today and through the weekend take 15% off all Boge 510 and Boge 808D-1 cartomizers using the coupon code "Boge 15". You have to enter the code on the top of the checkout page for it to apply.

Have a great day everyone!

Bumping to the top! The retail had a great week and quite a few newbies kicked their butts to the curb!!! Keep on keeping on!!! Nice meeting you Graham tonight........but sure felt bad as soon as you left. Wished I had gotten your number........would have called you to come right back......felt like such an eel, so sorry!

15% off Boge carto's through Sunday at midnight on the website!! The home page gives you the coupon code to use at checkout...........................

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
So, it seems that there was a problem when people were signing up for an account at Whimwhamvapes by getting a message saying this was not a trusted site. My SSL certificate has been reinstalled and you should no longer receive that message. This site is a trusted site and has been from the get go. The shopping cart is fully trusted and secure through iProccessing network.

Now, through midnight Saturday, get FREE SHIPPING on all orders. No coupon needed for this one!

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Now, through midnight Saturday, get FREE SHIPPING on all orders. No coupon needed for this one!

With only a few in stock until after the China Holiday, the Vision eGo APV V2 (known as the Vamo or the Bamboo) is finally on the website!! A great mod with a great price! Grab one before they are gone.............Woot!

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
It seems that there was a problem when people were signing up for an account at Whimwhamvapes by getting a message saying this was not a trusted site. My SSL certificate has been reinstalled and you should no longer receive that message. This site is a trusted site and has been from the get go. The shopping cart is fully trusted and secure through iProccessing network. For any trouble caused:

And now, with only a few in stock until after the China Holiday, the Vision eGo APV V2 (known as the Vamo or the Bamboo) is finally on the website!! A great mod with a great price! Grab one before they are gone.............Woot!

Have a great day everyone :)

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Well chit...........I thought my hosting provider had fixed the untrusted site message, but just found out that someone got the message when registering or while checking out. I have put another ticket in with the host provider, hopefully they will get it fixed soon. I assure all that my shopping cart is very secure........I process with iProccessing through Johnathan here on ECF! Enjoy the Free Shipping until midnight Saturday!!

I added a few of the eGo APV V2's by Vision early this morning with a great price of only $54. The Vision APV V2 is becoming the most popular Mod on the market. Better known as the Vamo and the Bamboo. Grab one before they get gone! More in stock after the upcoming China Holiday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread