Whiskey flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
N.Y
I stopped by eliquidplanet the other day to get some juice and Josh asked me if I would like to try 2 new flavors so of course I said absolutely.
First I tried the 555 16mg it was very good I have used it before and forgot how good it was it is such a nice flavor a little sweet and a little nutty ( go ahead make a joke ) It had a nice throat hit made good vapor and was a nice change from my usual mbro.

Now on to the whiskey, the first thing i noticed was that it smelled exactly like scotch and I mean exact and to take it one step further since I am a huge fan of scotch it smells like the glen levit scotch, so I put some in my atty and cart and man was I surprised, what I got was the most satisfying vape of the day
the throat hit was excellent but more impressive was the taste it tastes exactly how good scotch finishes.... a little bit oak tasting and smooth
I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys scotch whiskey or anyone who is looking for something like nothing else because it has no artificial taste what so ever.. none of the sweet taste like most flavors, I will definitely be using this again. Kudos to eliquidplanet for another nice flavor.
Oh and btw I got to see the stock they have it is impressive to see so much stuff in one place but it also is dangerous because I wanted 1 of everything.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Hey, I just looked at your site. One, Blueberry = yum. Gotta try that. Two, get rid of that annoying dripping sound or I swear I will never buy from you. :grr: Which means I won't be able to try the blueberry or whiskey, so get rid of that soon. ;)

And three, tell me about that "universal" usb charger. How is it universal?

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
fenez writes:

...Now on to the whiskey, the first thing i noticed was that it smelled exactly like scotch and I mean exact and to take it one step further since I am a huge fan of scotch it smells like the glen levit scotch, so I put some in my atty and cart and man was I surprised, what I got was the most satisfying vape of the day the throat hit was excellent but more impressive was the taste it tastes exactly how good scotch finishes...

>

Hmmm, the e-liquid boys say that whiskey will be up by the end of the week. Sounds like I will be making my first pick-up order at e-liquid planet.

When I first got an e-cig, one of the things I thought first was -- this would be awesome with a bigger throat hit. I mixed 2 drops of Kentucky bourbon into the cart. It didn't work out they way I hoped <g>, but it sure did smell good.

Great report and heads up, fenez. TY.

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey, I just looked at your site. One, Blueberry = yum. Gotta try that. Two, get rid of that annoying dripping sound or I swear I will never buy from you. :grr: Which means I won't be able to try the blueberry or whiskey, so get rid of that soon. ;)

really? the dripping sound no good??? most people like it, I think it is funny...Don't judge us on the drip...
the universal charger works on all DSE batteries, 501 batteries and others, but I do not have a total list yet...It is awesome!!!

Cisco

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2009
NY, State of denial
www.avidvaper.com

Leaford,

I am Using e-liquids universal charger. The batteries don't thread in they push in after releasing a clamp. the outer ring is spring loaded so it can take male or female(hmm.. that dont sound right!!!)

I have charged the 103,901,801,510 (manual also) without problems. The 40x is a no go.

Cisco...

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

Hey leaford,

We had taken the dripping sound off for a while, We had to put it back by popular demand!!! But I dont think the dripping sound is any more annoying than crazy birds sounds...lol, so we are even...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread