The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

whistle tips on a 401?

Discussion in 'M-401/402 "Mini" & M403 Super Mini' started by Joe81, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Joe81

Joe81 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2009
    USA
    -does it exist or will a 510/901/801 whistle tip fit?

2. cmdrmaxwell

cmdrmaxwell Super Member ECF Veteran

I found that my 801 tips fit nicely on my 401 carts, yeah they look really odd but do work.

3. Joe81

Jul 17, 2009
    USA
    thanks for the info, i have not tried 401 attys yet, but will do soon, especially now that i found a whistle tip to fit them, thanks again!

4. bluesuede

bluesuede Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2009
    Central PA, USA
    As Maxwell said, the 801 whistletips fit perfectly over the 401 mouth piece/cart. Don't think they look too odd with a black battery but yeah, definitely funky looking with a white batt. But who cares if you're at home.. :p

5. bg458

bg458 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2009
    If you want an exact fit with no cart inside for just dipping or dripping you can go to any smoke shop and ask for a Friend Filter Cigarette Holder from their with a slight modd (drilling required) you can have a perfect fit whistle tip that actually looks good too.;) Personally I like the round tip actually one of the main reasons I use my 401 more than the others.

6. Joe81

Jul 17, 2009
    USA
    thanks for the tip...n ill try a regular 401 round tip as well, just had to make sure i could find a whistle tip option in case :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.