White Cloud Cirrus... Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeXeR

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2009
Tampa, FL
OK... so my wife came home last week with the White Cloud Cirrus (from a retail Mall POS)... and i'm thinking this is the same unit as the smoke everywhere just rebranded. :confused: Anyone know if this is true or not. I've search'd through the forums and really can't find any referances to the White Cloud.

btw, anyone know Anything about these or the carts?

Thanks for your time, and hello to all as you can see i'm new.

Linthorn

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2009
Bowie, MD
OK... so my wife came home last week with the White Cloud Cirrus (from a retail Mall POS)... and i'm thinking this is the same unit as the smoke everywhere just rebranded. :confused: Anyone know if this is true or not. I've search'd through the forums and really can't find any referances to the White Cloud.

btw, anyone know Anything about these or the carts?

Thanks for your time, and hello to all as you can see i'm new.

Here's their site:White Cloud Cigarettes
Another very pricy kit. $20 for 5 carts, $189 for the unit.

Linthorn

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2009
Bowie, MD
I looked at the website and compared their models. The Cirrus is a two piece with an "integrated atomizer". It may be a cartomizer unit, possibly KR808D. The SE Gold is a RN4081 with separate cartridge and atomizer. Search the threads for "cartomizer" about refilling. I don't have one of those (I have a RN4081). I do believe reading that you can refill. You may also find a source for cheaper replacement parts. See if you can find pictures of the KR808D and compare your unit.

Good luck!

LeXeR

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2009
Tampa, FL
Ok... well after searching the Forums, and reading lots more i've found this link:
Code:
//e-smoker-forever. com/blog1-frontpage/2009/04/02/so-everyone-wants-a-vapor-king/

I've sent steve @ vapor4life an e-mail to verify, and i'm waiting to hear back...

Looks like the wife probably paid ALOT more then she need to, but maybe i'm finally on the right track. I Hate the mall.

LeXeR

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2009
Tampa, FL
I looked at the website and compared their models. The Cirrus is a two piece with an "integrated atomizer". It may be a cartomizer unit, possibly KR808D. The SE Gold is a RN4081 with separate cartridge and atomizer. Search the threads for "cartomizer" about refilling. I don't have one of those (I have a RN4081). I do believe reading that you can refill. You may also find a source for cheaper replacement parts. See if you can find pictures of the KR808D and compare your unit.

Good luck!

Thanks again for the info Linthorn, looks like the KR808D is the same battery as the White Cloud Cirrus. Just incase anyone else ends up with one of these units. I'm still waiting on a couple of e-mails and update when i here back.

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
It's an unfortunate name. Cirrus are high lame wispy clouds. I'd want my e-smoker branded something more brutal like Cummulo Nimbus.

badweather.jpg

Deathbox

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Florida
the White Cloud e-cigs are just KR808D-1's with their logo printed on them and a HUGE mark up on the price. they use the standard cartomizers and all, however, they have two different versions of the cartomizer.

there is one type that has a solid center post with a hole in it and there is the other type that has two grooves cut in the center post. the second type is what would be considered the "normal" cartomizer. if you want to buy carts from them just ask to see them before you buy them and pop off the condom and .... plug to check and make sure the grooves are there in the center post.

the ones without the grooves, solid center post, don't always work with non-White Cloud batteries and hardly ever with any passthroughs. the time you didn't get any vapor what so ever was probably a cart with no center grooves on the post.

to sum it up: STAY AWAY FROM WHITE CLOUD ... unless of course you are totally out of carts, juice and options and you have no other choice what so ever or you feel like wasting $140! ... if you do feel like wasting the $140 i am more than willing to take it off your hands :p

i will admit, i have purchased a few packs of carts from White Cloud when i was starting out because i didn't know better and hadn't stocked up on carts and juice. they were handy in the beginning but outlived their usefulness and handiness quickly.

P.S. their sales people do nothing but bash everything non-White Cloud

CloudCircles

Nov 8, 2009
So I'm new to the forum and just started Vaping about 3 days ago. Been a long time smoker and didn't have any issues switching from analogs. I love being able to breathe in the morning and wake up roll over and hit my KR808D-1. I got a Cirrus kit from White cloud and i have now realized i over payed a bit but I'm not really worried about it. In a year or so i will upgrade to another company but for now i like the li-po battery's for how long they last and the 2 piece system so i don't have to make a huge mess filling carts. My question is that i have seem carts from various company's like vapor4life and i want to know if these will fit for sure? I was also wondering if the charger case will work or is that specifically for a li-ion battery?

ProfessorDaffy

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Acme Looniversity
Any veteran of the Cart Wars™, will tell you relying on carts is not the way to go. Unless, you're a dealer. In that case, never refill, only buy carts! I don't particularly like using carts but I did run across a video I really liked and thought this would be a good place to share the wealth.

YouTube - How-to guide to refilling KR808D-1 or Vapor King cartomizers

Now go get yourself some juice... Or start mixing your own!

--Prof Daffy

cliff5550

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
West Central Illinois - USA
We overpaid for our first two starter kits when we started but, in the end, it was money wisely invested because our SmokeStiks stopped our smoking the first day and we've stayed with it. I think many, many vapers started out paying too much but have been lucky enough to see vaping was the right way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread