White Cloud Flings - Fast Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
The white cloud site is out of almost every fling except the double extra strength (or whatever they call it) and a couple sparse flavors have a couple lower strengths left. I wonder if it is popularity, supply problem, discontinuation, or a combination thereof.

I emailed WC about the stock issue. They plan to have stock by the next 7-10 days. I am looking forward to trying one at 18mg and not 45mg lol. They are not as smooth as the njoy when at that level of nicotine... to me anyway. I also suggested they sell a mini!! Lets hope ;-) Gotta say the FLINGS really do work well.

Last edited:

WinstonSmith

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2013
Ohio
For all who love the Fling as I do, WC is having another sale on them: 10 for $29.95. Cannot beat $2.90 per Fling, considering it lasts over a day and tastes great.
That's good enough for me. Well, there is $29.95 that NJOY could have had. Actually, in NJOY's case I am not sure $2.95 is worth what equals out to about a quarter pack. Looking forward to trying the Fling.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
That's good enough for me. Well, there is $29.95 that NJOY could have had. Actually, in NJOY's case I am not sure $2.95 is worth what equals out to about a quarter pack. Looking forward to trying the Fling.

NJOY = Cry

You should get at least a full day of normal to heavy vaping from the FLING. I get like a day and 1/2. I just ordered a 25 pack and then they have a sale. Doh! lol

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
New Fling mini's with soft disposable filter for those of you who wanted this style. WC definitely listens to its customers suggestions, 10 Pack of Fling Mini Disposables | White Cloud Electronic Cigarettes

:D so excited to try! I just seen a neat video they made for it. If they are as good as the regular flings but last longer then the NJOY Kings (Grr!!!), I am going to toss all my kits and just buy theses. I know they wont Last as long as the regular flings because of size and that's OK since the price is, ummm.... normal, fair, not highway robbery, etc lol. WC is awesome!!

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
My concern is that it says that the minis last 100-200 puffs while the regular Fling lasts 400. Nevertheless, I'm definitely going to try them. Where did you find the video?

Sent to my inbox. I linked it on a thread here about the minis. Yep, they wont last as long and the price maybe should be a little cheaper then the regulars but I have high hopes for this one.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
No plans to try them - at least not in the immediate future. I only use the flings for traveling anyway and already
am stocked for trip in June. And if they last half as long as the flings regular size and cost the same price, not really
interested.

Well we are guessing they will last half as long but it's an educated guess. WC should have priced them slightly less. Even by $0.25 per would be acceptable but, if you buy enough of them, their price is still better then any other real sized disposable out there. I just looked at the website and they have a new picture up. They are showing the new mini to be the same size as a real cig. This worries me that I will get half a day for the same price as a regular fling. I do feel better buying from WC because they send fresh and new stock and this would not be something sitting on a shelf for months and losing 50% of its power before we open it but ... hmm? Well still so excited to try and see how long they last.

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
Can't. They told me they are discontinued. Boo! I did try the Mistic kit. Not a bad flavor but just another E9 sized ecig which I hate and the carts were dry from sitting so long at Walmart. Their sister company is NEO and they have a smaller ecig. I think it's like an E8. Its was $15.00 for small kit. I'll post about it when it gets here.

It allows one to put the disposable in the cart, wonder why they're still on the site?

Kabamm

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
Los Angeles
Ooh. Just received vapemail of 25 regular Flings in a variety of flavors. These are great. So easy, and yeah, lasts me a whole day. It's terrific. No fiddling, no fussing, tastes good, gives me a nice Nicotine hit. What's not to like. Oh yeah, they're a little large, but that's OK - nobody's going to mistake it for a cigarette.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread