White Cloud's new Mini Sale... 10 for $10 +shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
I got an email from them today. It sounded good at first, but maybe this is why my last batch didn't last as long as the first.:glare:
They should just send me a free 10 pack.
The site states Minis are 100-200 puffs, but these are "Trial Size, 50 puff...". I wonder if they had a bad run and need to get rid of them.
Wouldn't 50 puffs be </= 5 cigarettes?

"As a thank you for helping us grow, we are offering 500,000 trial-size 50-Puff Fling Minis for the stunning price of only 99 cents a piece when you buy 10 or more. We hope that you will be kind enough to offer some of these to the smokers in your circle of friends and family."

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
I got an email from them today. It sounded good at first, but maybe this is why my last batch didn't last as long as the first.:glare:
They should just send me a free 10 pack.
The site states Minis are 100-200 puffs, but these are "Trial Size, 50 puff...". I wonder if they had a bad run and need to get rid of them.
Wouldn't 50 puffs be </= 5 cigarettes?

"As a thank you for helping us grow, we are offering 500,000 trial-size 50-Puff Fling Minis for the stunning price of only 99 cents a piece when you buy 10 or more. We hope that you will be kind enough to offer some of these to the smokers in your circle of friends and family."

I know my big mouth helped them grown here lol but ... not doing it. What's the point? I'm just going to stick with my new Krave King rechargeable. Look and feel is just like the fling mini and .... I can recharge it lol. Super easy to refill too. I just add some 24mg 555 or HALO and YUM!

WinstonSmith

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2013
Ohio
I am tempted, as 99 cents is about where the Mini Flings should be priced, but I have the same reservations as the OP with the halving of the puff count. I cannot tell if they are the same Mini's and they are lowering the expectations, or if they are unloading even cheaper ones. That they list both 50 and 100 puffs on the same page for the same product does not give me a lot of confidence.

unknown_shooter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Phoenix AZ
Me too - caved and bought 100..
"double-extra" regular tobacco flavor..
I've wasted a ton of money on juices and devices -
the N-joy king actually gets me through my coffee - that's my last hurdle.. I've been vaping all day, but it isn't very satisfying..
I'm pretty sure I can beat the nicotine entirely if I can at least have a few *good* puffs in the morning for a while..
I've learned to "ration" my puffs on the Njoys them & make them last for about a week, so I'm hoping these Flings will perform similarly..

propagandax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Fyi. Got my 50 today. The apache and Atlantic flavors have a sticker on them that say "50 puff trial size", even though they say 150-200 puffs on the packaging. The bots bora and regulars do not have the sticker but I assume they are also the 50 puff trial. They appear to be same as previous minis I bought.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
I bought ten. They are a fantastic backup (not hat I really need backups...). I also like them for travel. I can check myres if I desire to appease the TSA and it's WAY easier to stealth vape a fling mini than a reo when i comes to exhaling.

P.S. The email I got had a "keep the mini" poll attached. I think they may be ditching them.

Last edited:

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
I got my 10 pack yesterday of assorted menthol flavors and a couple regular tobacco. I mostly got XX and X strength. I haven't really got into them yet but did take a test puff from three; Zero K, Menthol and Snap. The regular menthol, flavor wise, is not near as good as Njoy King's menthol, they really have that flavor down.

I look forward to getting into these maybe this weekend. I'm curious how they preform next to the Njoy King. One thing for sure the price is much, much better, so it was a good time to try them. I've been meaning to for a while.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
I took 25 minis on my 11 day vacation to Hawaii to avoid recharging, hot cars, etc. No problems with TSA. They only lasted my about 7 of the 10 days. I wish I had taken my VV pass-through and an ego-c head for the car. Anyway, I wound up buying a Logic 808 for $20 to finish the trip and added a compatible $10 disposable for the 24 hour travel day. I had packed 6ml of liquid just in case so it all worked out.
I love the minis but they just don't last. Still hoping for a Midi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread