• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

White Rose Vaper's Club Meet-Up: Saturday, November 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triage

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2010
Reading, Pa
Sorry for the short notice on this posting... finally got my power back on.

Come to our next meet-up on Saturday, November 17th at 4pm in York, PA!

The club has decided to start allowing vedors to setup and sell at our meets. If you are a vendor and would like to join us in York, please contact whiterosevapers@yahoo.com for more information.

White Rose Vapers Club has the private use of Cobblestone’s Banquet Room from 4pm until 9pm. At 9pm the room opens to the public and a DJ starts playing music. Walk up the staircase on the left side of the restaurant. At the top of the stairs turn left and you will see the banquet room towards the back. We have an assigned server so you can buy food and beverages.

All vapers and potential vapers are welcomed. Bring your friends, vaping gear and anything you would like to share with the group.

Local vape meet-ups are a vital tool in the vaping community. Not only are they fun, they give vapers an opportunity to meet other vapers, build a support system, and help spread the word about vaping as an alternative to smoking.

So, mark your calendars, spread the word, come make some new friends, vape, and have fun.

Please RSVP so Cobblestone’s can staff accordingly, either at our website (White Rose Vaper's Club) or on Facebook on our event page.

DtEarth

Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
Philly
Sorry to miss the meet. Caught the dreaded winter cold on Friday and decided to stay home. One I didn't want to pass it on to others and two I couldn't tasted any juices. Which beside meeting new vapors, tasting new juices is why I go. I will be joining you all at the Jan. meet. Or if any of you come join us for for the Philly meet on Dec. 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread