• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

White Rose Vapers Club - York, PA - August 27, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

sluers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Shrewsbury, PA
Saturday August 27, 2011 5:00 PM

Sorry for the delay in posting this month, it’s been a busy month!

Since the weather is nice, we are having the August vape meet-up outside. Rob and Kelly, from Blue Mist vaping, have invited us to their home this month. The address is:

119 S. Duke St
York, PA 17401

The location is basically right around the corner from where the previous vape meets have been held, Cobblestone’s Restaurant.

Rob and Kelly will be providing the grilled items. We have been asked to bring a side dish, dessert, or any picnic fare to be shared and whatever you would like to drink (alcohol or non-alcohol). Rob & Kelly have some chairs, but more are needed. So if you have chairs you can bring, it would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone has a canopy that we could use for shade or cover if it rains, please contact me at the email below. We are still working on the parking details, so please check our website, before the meet, for more information. White Rose Vapers Club » Southern Pennsylvania Vapers

I am asking everyone to RSVP. Since our hosts will be providing the grilled food, I will need an accurate headcount. Also, the White Rose Vapers Club has grown the last couple of months (Yeah!) and we may need to find a new location to accommodate our size. If you know in advance you will be attending, please remember to RSVP every month. I am not saying that if you do not RSVP you cannot come. We want everyone, who can make the monthly vape meets, to come and enjoy themselves.

If you need more info please contact info@whiterosevapersclub.com

Brandon

sluers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Shrewsbury, PA
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Due to the pending weather conditions, the August Vape Meet-Up has been postponed to next Saturday Sept. 3, 2011

It will be held at the same location: 119 S. Duke St, York, PA 17401, and the same time.

If you have already RSVP'ed for today and cannot make next Saturday, please visit our website: White Rose Vapers Club » Southern Pennsylvania Vapers and leave a comment on the Event Page.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this last minute schedule change may create. Better safe than sorry!!!

If you have any questions, please email Brandon at: info@whiterosevapersclub.com.

Thank you,
Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread