White Stag and Leo Cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shady Grady

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
South Carolina
This isn't a proper review by any stretch of the imagination. I just wanted to give two thumbs up to the Leo cartomizer and White Stag Vapor White Stag Vapor

I must admit I was disappointed with the Leo atty lifespan and consistency. The cartomizers seem to solve both of those issues. I can't give any real figures as I've only had my cartos for a couple of days. What I can say is the cartos hold alot of juice. I can vape for several hours without having to refill. So far they have delivered very satisfying hits each and every time. I guess I went about three hours between refills. I probably just topped it off out of habit (because the flavor and throat hit were still good). I really wasnt that meticulous about filling it up initially so if you take your time I could imagine getting almost an entire day of vaping out of a properly filled carto.

As far as White Stag goes the site was very easy to navigate. His prices are on par if not a little better than the few others that carry the cartos. The transaction and shipping were both fast and pain free.

Here is a good review of the cartos: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/electronic-cigarette-video-reviews/182168-pbusardo-review-leo-electronic-cigarette-leo-cartomizers.html

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
This isn't a proper review by any stretch of the imagination. I just wanted to give two thumbs up to the Leo cartomizer and White Stag Vapor White Stag Vapor

I must admit I was disappointed with the Leo atty lifespan and consistency. The cartomizers seem to solve both of those issues. I can't give any real figures as I've only had my cartos for a couple of days. What I can say is the cartos hold alot of juice. I can vape for several hours without having to refill. So far they have delivered very satisfying hits each and every time. I guess I went about three hours between refills. I probably just topped it off out of habit (because the flavor and throat hit were still good). I really wasnt that meticulous about filling it up initially so if you take your time I could imagine getting almost an entire day of vaping out of a properly filled carto.

As far as White Stag goes the site was very easy to navigate. His prices are on par if not a little better than the few others that carry the cartos. The transaction and shipping were both fast and pain free.

Here is a good review of the cartos: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/electronic-cigarette-video-reviews/182168-pbusardo-review-leo-electronic-cigarette-leo-cartomizers.html

Yes...yes...both whitestag and these boge leo carto's. These things just work....vape after vape. Being the tinker... I did take out about a square inch of filler....only makes a great carto better....you are going to fill a room with the vape from these.

Still using the first 2 I started with about 10 days ago....just like new with zero maint.......

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
I just wish I had thought to replace my old unsealed Leo batts with new sealed ones before using the cartos.:( I read Thom's warning too late and they now are things of the past.

Just as well I suppose. My new sealed PT style batt just arrived and I can now revisit Leo-land (after vacationing in eGo-T land: a nice place, but without the deep and rich taste of the Leo).

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
  • Deleted by oldsoldier

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Don - I did the same thing. It first appeared that I had salvaged one battery by standing it on end for several days with a twist of tissue pushed in the battery end to absorb my mistake; but it refused to charge today. So - two batteries lost.

Anyhow - I was pleasantly surprised at the rich flavor that these cartos deliver and the volume that they hold, and the clouds of warm vape. My only issues are the airiness, the huge mouthpiece, and all of that snap, crackle, pop. Does that ever let up? Reminds me of the 70's ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread