Whitestagvapor.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordong11

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2012
Delray Beach, FL (SE FL)
I cannot say more about how great WhiteStagVapor.com has been to me. It really has been a once in a lifetime experience for me. As a noob to vape'ing I didn't know anything about anything, and when I called to ask a question about the Innokin iTaste VV that was coming out, the owner Thom, took 20 minutes to explain to me the different types of PV's and what make some better than others. So after looking around the web I also noticed his prices were damn good too and I decided to pre-order the iTaste VV from him plus some liquid. I am not in a great financial situation right now so price/value was important to me. It was the Friday before a holiday weekend and I had just spent my left dime on a PV the day before, so I called Thom and asked when he expect to have iTaste in and explained my situation. He said it would be another week, and I realized I would not have enough money for smokes or disposables to make it through the weekend. HE OFFERED TO OVERNIGHT SATURDAY DELIVERY THE ONE ITASTE VV HE HAD, WHICH WAS HIS PERSONAL ONE, BUT UNOPENED!!! It turns out I do have a Fedex account from when I worked there, which he charged the shipping to. He saved my nicotine addicted ...! He is such a great person for doing this. Again the iTaste VV is still pre-order, and I have one!! It works great and was factory sealed.

Since then he has gone out his way to make sure I was satisfied, and has sent a couple emails checking-in, making sure all is OK. Whitestagvapor is a small operation but his prices very competitive, and sells good products. His own recipe "Stag tobacco" is the best I have tobacco flavor I have tasted (of the 8 or so I have tried). Plus ships same day if possible and he charges like postal rates, with no markup if any for shipping ($5.60 for priority mail w/ sig), and has a free ship threshold.

Seriously please give this place a look, he is deserving, There is no doubt he provide excellent customer service and stand behind the products he sells.

White Stag Vapor

Thanks for listening to my true story :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread