• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Me too! It would be fabulous if it were more active in here. Most of the 'sub forums' that are social as opposed to vaping related are kinda dead, sadly. I posted in here mos ago, and you last 3 I think are the only people to post here since. But its nice to meet all of you! I'm rachel... in Glendale, AZ. ;)

supergerbil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Elk Grove, CA
Is this thread dead? Should I grab the paddles and go for the revive? ...Im doing it. CLEAR!!!

Hey everyone! My name's Ryan and here are some fun facts about me:

Male, 32, and I live in Auburn CA (about 15min east of Sacto).

I currently dont have any pets but I am a fan of both cats and dogs. I used to have a cat but a coyote got her last month. :(

I enjoy camping, hiking, scuba diving, movies, music.... all the usual stuff. Oh and vaping :)

I own my own business (small, me and three employees) designing, building and installing custom cabinetry.

I smoked for 10 years and have been trying to quit for 9. I picked up a cheapo starter pack at a gas station last Monday and have been analog free ever since. I joined ECF partially for the support and partially for the info.

So yeah, there are the talking points. Who wants to keep the thread alive? C'mon, you know you want to. ;)

SilentScreams

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Cottekill,NY
So here I am on a tuesday night which happens to my night off with nothing better to do than to revive what appears to be a dead thread...

Anyway...

I'm Mike I'm 32 live in upstate NY. I work overnights currently and my nights off are monday and tuesday. I enjoy reading, gaming, music, some out doors stuff(hiking, walking through the woods, etc.) and vaping.

I was a pack a day + smoker for 24 years. I have been 90% analog free since november 2012. I do still indulge an analog now and then but not often.

I know what some may be thinking at this moment... "24 years but your only 32..." yes I started smoking when I was 8 years old. My babysitter actually gave me my first cigarette when I was 4.

Anyway wanna know more just ask. I don't bite... hard.

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
So here I am on a tuesday night which happens to my night off with nothing better to do than to revive what appears to be a dead thread...

Anyway...

I'm Mike I'm 32 live in upstate NY. I work overnights currently and my nights off are monday and tuesday. I enjoy reading, gaming, music, some out doors stuff(hiking, walking through the woods, etc.) and vaping.

I was a pack a day + smoker for 24 years. I have been 90% analog free since november 2012. I do still indulge an analog now and then but not often.

I know what some may be thinking at this moment... "24 years but your only 32..." yes I started smoking when I was 8 years old. My babysitter actually gave me my first cigarette when I was 4.

Anyway wanna know more just ask. I don't bite... hard.

This is sounding a bit like an AA meeting....

ok. here's the rest of my "ad":

SWF of just the ripe age. looking for SM 30's-60's to share juices with. what else am I looking for? if I knew, I suppose I would have found it by now! could be you :rolleyes:

SilentScreams

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Cottekill,NY
This is sounding a bit like an AA meeting....

ok. here's the rest of my "ad":

SWF of just the ripe age. looking for SM 30's-60's to share juices with. what else am I looking for? if I knew, I suppose I would have found it by now! could be you :rolleyes:

Eh I'm horrible when it comes to talking about myself. I always come across kind of robotic or AA meetingish...

SO umm "Can I taste your juice" :vapor:

Hi everyone, I'm Brenda from Vancouver BC. New to vaping, new to this forum (and forums in general!), smoked about 1&1/2 packs a day for a long time but down to about 2 now after 2 weeks of vaping, single with large dog that drools.

What a great & supportive group of people here - and some great senses of humor!

Dogs are awesome. Drool is well yeah it's drool lol. I have an albino husky myself.

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
I am hopeless when it comes to seeking out innuendo.

Especially in statements that are obviously designed to imply such.

well, I was thinking this was a continuation of the former thread in the general vaping spot....Faylool provided a link to here. I was being silly. plus, I was celebrating that my second exam was behind me and I start clinical next week. I worked hard at obtaning this clinical site and felt the need to whoop it up a little. I had had a couple of glasses of wine...I guess I was feeling a little loose:p:toast::shock:

I guess Slient had the original intent of the thread correctly....I should learn to not post when I'm a little drunk :oops:

that being said, being flirty and silly is part of who I am.

To talk about my age and what I do for work is not really, to me, who I am. what I do speaks volumes. like tonight, when I had that AAHHHHH.....moment as I took my work clothes off and put on my pj bottoms and sweatshirt. I'm a creature of comfort. and appreciate being in my own space where I can be me and relax.

I do also enjoy having fun though. Right now, I'm not looking to fall in love. I'm too busy with school and work to have time to begin a serious romance. I'd just like to find someone EASY who can have fun from time to time. someone who makes me laugh. someone who excepts me for all my ways, good and bad. someone......I would like someone.

SilentScreams

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Cottekill,NY
well, I was thinking this was a continuation of the former thread in the general vaping spot....Faylool provided a link to here. I was being silly. plus, I was celebrating that my second exam was behind me and I start clinical next week. I worked hard at obtaning this clinical site and felt the need to whoop it up a little. I had had a couple of glasses of wine...I guess I was feeling a little loose:p:toast::shock:

I guess Slient had the original intent of the thread correctly....I should learn to not post when I'm a little drunk :oops:

that being said, being flirty and silly is part of who I am.

To talk about my age and what I do for work is not really, to me, who I am. what I do speaks volumes. like tonight, when I had that AAHHHHH.....moment as I took my work clothes off and put on my pj bottoms and sweatshirt. I'm a creature of comfort. and appreciate being in my own space where I can be me and relax.

I do also enjoy having fun though. Right now, I'm not looking to fall in love. I'm too busy with school and work to have time to begin a serious romance. I'd just like to find someone EASY who can have fun from time to time. someone who makes me laugh. someone who excepts me for all my ways, good and bad. someone......I would like someone.

I know how you feel, trying to find "someone". I've been looking for someone for years but so far keep coming up empty. As far as finding someone "easy" well, I don't mind working for that someone.

I agree age and profession are not "who" someone is. Who someone is, is on the inside. Don't get so lost in school and work that you let that special someone pass you by. There is always time for romance with the right person. And the right person will understand that you have obligations to school and work.

Nothing wrong with posting when your a little drunk. I personally find that when people are a little drunk they are more themselves than when they are sober. Being a little intoxicated you are less inhibited to hide certain parts of yourself and lack the self control to keep those parts hidden.

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
I know how you feel, trying to find "someone". I've been looking for someone for years but so far keep coming up empty. As far as finding someone "easy" well, I don't mind working for that someone.

I agree age and profession are not "who" someone is. Who someone is, is on the inside. Don't get so lost in school and work that you let that special someone pass you by. There is always time for romance with the right person. And the right person will understand that you have obligations to school and work.

Nothing wrong with posting when your a little drunk. I personally find that when people are a little drunk they are more themselves than when they are sober. Being a little intoxicated you are less inhibited to hide certain parts of yourself and lack the self control to keep those parts hidden.

:wub:......

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
another piece of me....my dogs. damn I love those creatures. any guy I date must love dogs. I remember dating this guy, real nature lover, but thought dogs belonged outside. he was never very friendly to my dogs...it kinda bothered me. well, one night, he went downstairs to put more wood in the stove (all men I date have a sense of chivalry)...and he didn't bother putting his clothes back on to do it (that's all I'll say about that)....my shepherd, who had followed him downstairs, stuck her nose right up his .... to get a really good sniff! Just imagine it...cold wet dog nose stuck up the derriere...

He came upstairs to tell me of this, half complaining, but half knowing my reaction of delight! She got him good. lol.

I miss her way more than I miss him....

SilentScreams

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Cottekill,NY
another piece of me....my dogs. damn I love those creatures. any guy I date must love dogs. I remember dating this guy, real nature lover, but thought dogs belonged outside. he was never very friendly to my dogs...it kinda bothered me. well, one night, he went downstairs to put more wood in the stove (all men I date have a sense of chivalry)...and he didn't bother putting his clothes back on to do it (that's all I'll say about that)....my shepherd, who had followed him downstairs, stuck her nose right up his .... to get a really good sniff! Just imagine it...cold wet dog nose stuck up the derriere...

He came upstairs to tell me of this, half complaining, but half knowing my reaction of delight! She got him good. lol.

I miss her way more than I miss him....

I'm laughing like crazy here. And I can do so because I've had the cold dog nose before. It's not a good feeling especially when you don't expect it to happen....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread