Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Seems this is a problematic issue here on ECF. If someone offers to do a mod for you on something like this then they would be considered a supplier and subject to the suppliers rules. Doesnt appear to be much leeway to allow someone a transition between offering services and becoming a full on vendor. Being new here I recently got a thread deleted for suggesting someone pair up with me to provide the side of things I am not proficient with.

Might want to try another forum with more lax rules regarding this kind of thing.

Murdock Ruml

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Alaska
I got about 20 pipes that I got off eBay like 10 years ago. None of which I am emotionally attached to. Of those I can think of about 6(due to size/shape) that could be converted into nice epipes. They are all boxed up I will see if I could digg them out to get a few pics.

EDIT: here are a few pics of the first one I would try to convert. It is the one that I would take to the bars. And as you can see it has taken a beating. So no lose if I mess it up. It is posing with an 18650 so you can see the size of the pipe. Yes I know the 18650 is to big. It is just what I had on me at the time.

Now here is what I am looking for. It cannot use polyfil cartos. CE2s will work but I would like the coil to be repairable and maybe even a SS wick. Only problem, not much room in the shank. Any suggestions?
482a9b45-29f3-ecf8.jpg
482a9b45-2a02-47e6.jpg
482a9b45-2a0d-ea19.jpg
482a9b45-2a19-d4e0.jpg

Last edited:

DZ

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Littleton, CO
Sorry double post.

What we are doing is taking a pipe similar to that in the video (sentimental) so far we have bored out the mouthpiece to fit a boge and act like a drip tip if you will. We also bored out the steam off the bowl to fit a 510 connection. We will be workin on either a touch switch or just a tactical switch to fire it. Anyway like I said I will update when done.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
While waiting for G-Tank-US part to come in I got a little work in on the lathe and came up with this (still a work in progress)
The aluminum tube is threaded for the ego, and screws on hiding the CE2 atty. I also found that the mouth piece inserts fit the CE2 or 510 or 901 attys perfectly. I Just cut one of the oring extension off so I was left with one and it fits it perfectly. The aluminum tube is 70.82mm long and 14mm at the base and 15.32mm at the mouth piece.

IMG_1102.jpg

IMG_1103.jpg

IMG_1104.jpg

IMG_1105.jpg

I think I will position the button on the bottom on the stem.
This will take a 18350 battery when I am done.
Dan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread