Who do I have to kill to get a Kayfun or Russian 91 (or decent facsimile)

Status
Not open for further replies.

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
Great price and fast shipping here. Also from what I've read hcigar kayfuns are some of the best clones.

HCIGAR Kayfun 3.1 | Luxor Vapes

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Thanks.

I heard that the hcigar units are good as well. The price was right and included free shipping.

I bought a Protank 2 at a local B&M for $25.00 to support my local vape shop. So $38.50 is a great price to start out on.

Now I just have to learn to wrap a coil.

I'm glad it has the SS tank insert since I do like to vape cinnamon flavors.

Joey13091

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Usa
Thanks.

I heard that the hcigar units are good as well. The price was right and included free shipping.

I bought a Protank 2 at a local B&M for $25.00 to support my local vape shop. So $38.50 is a great price to start out on.

Now I just have to learn to wrap a coil.

I'm glad it has the SS tank insert since I do like to vape cinnamon flavors.

I just purchased that exact kayfun from that site and It got here in 2 days.

I've used it the last two days and it seems to be working very well with great flavor.

The first coil I built sucked and it wasn't wicking right. I also built the coil at .7 ohm so it was too warm for my liking.

I rebuilt it to exactly 1.0 ohm and adjusted my wick better and now I couldn't ask for better. It's amazing how much better it is compared to a protank 2. (Which is what I came from).

tw33k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2013
Canberra, ACT, Australia
I got home excited to set up my new HCigar Kayfun clone. Built a great little 1Ω vertical coil wrapped in cotton. Tried filling via the fill port but juice just leaked out so I filled it from the top, turned it upside down etc but juice started leaking out the fill port. Not happy. I also noticed that was no o-ring under the top cap where the chimney presses in. Made a return request but I'm in Oz so it's going to take a while. Might have to just buy another Russian while I wait.

Joey13091

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Usa
I got home excited to set up my new HCigar Kayfun clone. Built a great little 1Ω vertical coil wrapped in cotton. Tried filling via the fill port but juice just leaked out so I filled it from the top, turned it upside down etc but juice started leaking out the fill port. Not happy. I also noticed that was no o-ring under the top cap where the chimney presses in. Made a return request but I'm in Oz so it's going to take a while. Might have to just buy another Russian while I wait.

I have one and not one leak ever.

When you fill from the top. Hold your finger on the hole on the side. Then fill so about a quarter of an inch of the chimney is above the juice. Then put the top cap on until it feels kinda snug. Flip u side down and let finger of the hole.

You might also consider the KFL+ clone by Tobeco as they are very well built and most parts are interchangeable with the KFL and other clones. I even bought and used the clear full tank and partial ones. I got mine from gotvapes.

I have one and am not really a fan. It whistles like crazy and leaks like a sieve.

joecil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Russell Springs, Kentucky
I have one and am not really a fan. It whistles like crazy and leaks like a sieve.

Make sure the 3 sections of the tank are tightened or they will all leak including the Russian and original Kayfun. I had it happen when I picked up a Kayfun clear tank and didn't tighten it down enough. Other than that I've had no leaking at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread