Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
1) Read the Legislative News subforum
2) Join CASAA
3) Get involved
While we're on the subject, at the very least please join CASAA.
That only takes around 60 seconds and costs nothing.

In fact, here's a link!!
Become a CASAA Member

Then go ahead and go back to being bored if you must.
:)

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
While we're on the subject, at the very least please join CASAA.
That only takes around 60 seconds and costs nothing.

In fact, here's a link!!
Become a CASAA Member

Then go ahead and go back to being bored if you must.
:)

OK..just went to the link to join. Got to the end and there was no "enter" button to submit all the info I put in.

Now Im bored again

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
Asbestos4004:11157687 said:
start a ProVari thread? That hasn't been done in awhile. There's some new guys that are experts on how crappy they are.

By "a while" do you mean yesterday? Cuz there were at least 2 active last night. :)

As for being bored, maybe take up knitting cozies for provar-I (thats the plural for provari right :) )? Bedazzling ego batteries?

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
By "a while" do you mean yesterday? Cuz there were at least 2 active last night. :)

As for being bored, maybe take up knitting cozies for provar-I (thats the plural for provari right :) )? Bedazzling ego batteries?
T

I was being sarcastic...there's actually about 2 per hour these days.

cmdebrecht

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
I was just surfing these threads and realized how bored I am because everything I use to keep my vape on works really well.

Great mod, great batteries and charger, great juice and at my fingertips when ever I want a different flavor, no problems, no leaking, no gurgling......

so....what do I do now ? :blink:

I hear ya! Usually when I am bored I shop online for vapey fun, and hang out here in some goofy/pot-stirry thread.

The trouble is I am out of cash and no one is stirring things up around here!

Silent Scream

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Aylesbury
I'm the opposite I'm just discovering it all still. I'm hoping to get where you are. I want to find good gear and good juices and then get on with my life.

vaping doesn't fill a hole in my life, it's just there as a great reason to give up cigarettes. There are other things out there, so many other things that I love, maybe it's time for you to say 'been there, seen it, done it, bought the tee shirt' and lose the obsession while retaining your amazing vape set up which you'll always enjoy and feel great about and set yourself free with that :)

cmdebrecht

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
Come over to my house and pass out candy to these little rug rats so I can vape and have cocktails! That'll keep u busy! ;) due to bad weather, county moved it to Friday night it's interrupting my vape/cocktail time! :mad:

Damn, it, there's the doorbell...

Sheesh. Kids these days! When I was a kid we trick-or-treated in horizontal rain, thunderstorms, hurricane force winds, 6 feet of snow, barefoot, for 15 miles uphill both ways. And we got razor blades in our apples, little boxes of raisins, and black licorice. And we liked it that way!

vaperature

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Chicago
This. Shiny. Me like shiny.

DSCF0280.jpg

Sundodger

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2013
All 57 States
Sheesh. Kids these days! When I was a kid we trick-or-treated in horizontal rain, thunderstorms, hurricane force winds, 6 feet of snow, barefoot, for 15 miles uphill both ways. And we got razor blades in our apples, little boxes of raisins, and black licorice. And we liked it that way!

Feel bad for ya, in my neighborhood we would at least get some chocolate ex lax with everything else you mentioned. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread