• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Who else is happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

invididual

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2012
Lakeland, FL
Yeah, that's a big one for me. The eaves on my apt only about half cover my balcony so really hard to stay dry out there.
our "porch" is just an overhang that sits about 12 feet off the ground, and doesnt really stop the rain too well, so when it was raining and i was smoking i would have to huddle against the front door to try to stay dry. now though, when its raining, i open the door, sit in my recliner, vape away and listen to it hitting the metal roof, loud, but for some reason peaceful :)

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
our "porch" is just an overhang that sits about 12 feet off the ground, and doesnt really stop the rain too well, so when it was raining and i was smoking i would have to huddle against the front door to try to stay dry. now though, when its raining, i open the door, sit in my recliner, vape away and listen to it hitting the metal roof, loud, but for some reason peaceful :)

During really really heavy rains, I would "cheat." Open the bathroom window, close the door, put a towel along the door sill to keep the smoke from the rest of the apt. Burn some incense in the bathroom and at the A/C's intake in the apt. Thankfully I didn't have to do that often. I don't have a screen door, so I don't open it during rains. But I do live on the 2nd floor, so usually all of November and March (parts of other months as well but usually those full months) I leave *all* the windows open 24/7. I'm on flat monthly billing with Progress, but if I was paying actual rates, my bills for those months would be around 35 bux. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread