Who else vapes at 30 to 36 milligrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

wood duck

Feb 15, 2011
Australia
Hi all. Im interested to see if many others are like me in this.
Im wasn't a chain smoker, I only smoked about 20 a day mild but I've found quiting hard even after 3 months vaping I still smoke a few a day.
I started on 16 moved up to 24 and then went to 36 milligrams and only came down to around 32 when I got some 1.5 ohm carto's.
I found that too much vaping on the lower dosage was making me feel a bit woozie in PG and VG and on the higher strength I need to vape far less, But still puffing more than if I was on analogues.

studio52

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2011
Meridian MS
I started out using the highest mg nic juice I could get...3 months later Im really satisfied with 18 or 24 mg juice and even cut some of my own brews down to 12 mg. I am enjoying the flavors more with lower nic mg.s. I was a 45 to 55 analog daily smoker, I vape pretty much all day long regularly and am quite happy not to be supporting the big tobacco companys any more, now I have mods...bunches of them...and tons of juices, and tons of DIY supplies...and hopefully will live longer...LOL

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
Im wasn't a chain smoker, I only smoked about 20 a day mild but I've found quiting hard even after 3 months vaping I still smoke a few a day.
I started on 16 moved up to 24 and then went to 36 milligrams and only came down to around 32 when I got some 1.5 ohm carto's.
I found that too much vaping on the lower dosage was making me feel a bit woozie in PG and VG and on the higher strength I need to vape far less, But still puffing more than if I was on analogues.

Im not telling anyone what to do, but i quit the smokes altogether....waited till i was having a nic heart attack and satisfied the craving by vaping as long as I wanted. When it subsided. I trusted it would work. A couple times after work and got home I wanted one because of my habit of going outside and chilling but i made myself use it. again it worked. 24mg is usually good to start if you fairly smoke alot. I have some 36 mg mt dew that does the trick sometimes! lol Puffing more on ecigs is better than puffin analogs right friend? Its a learning curve JUST HANG IN THERE!

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Thanks for the heads up .
I have a 510 PT on its way to me now, Do you think a standard atty will do the trick at 5 volts?

A standard atty on a 5 volt device is the best option. But with a 5 volt PT, for it to be truely providing 5 volts, you need to use it with an USB to AC 5 volt/2 amp wall outlet adapter so it is working off house electrical current, not your computer. Plus it can damage you computer due to the high electrical draw.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
I suffer from autoimmune problems, which include fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue. I decided to try 24/26 mg's for the energy of the stimulation of nicotine. I can't say it has helped, but I haven't switched to a lower dosage. I thought I would have tapered down by now, but I haven't. Who really cares as I've quit smoking! :)

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I have read most responsible companies won't even sell 24mg, and limit it to 18mg.
36mg is asking for it. 48mg can be deadly. If you're smart you'll back off of going that high. Cardiac arrest/stroke isn't a fun thing. I've spent the past year helping nurse a friend back to health due to a stroke.

I urge you to back off.

You have absolutely NO CLUE what you are talking about. You would have to drink the eliquid for it to be dangerous. The most common (by far) nicotine strength vaped is 24mg. I even asked my doctor about it and he stated you get far more nicotine from smoking that what we get even vaping 36mg eliquid. STOP with the scare posts.

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA
You have absolutely NO CLUE what you are talking about. You would have to drink the eliquid for it to be dangerous. The most common (by far) nicotine strength vaped is 24mg. I even asked my doctor about it and he stated you get far more nicotine from smoking that what we get even vaping 36mg eliquid. STOP with the scare posts.

I have to agree

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
wv2win
Fine,
Take your chances.

I know what the industry standard for "safe and responsible" is set at. That doesn't mean it's followed. You apparently aren't doing so. Don't encourage others to take a chance unless your Dead Sure about what you claim.

I've seen a few of the mods here say they vape higher than 24 mg. Where are you getting your information from? I can post a link to about 10 juice suppliers that sell higher than 24 mg. nicotine.

humpty

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
HK
Only a small percentage of the nicotine is transferred when vaping as compared to analogs.
You need high mg because your not getting the 'hit' that satisfies you.
Try taking a few short puffs, one large one, and an immediate secondary intake directly into the throat. This will intensify the hit.
When you are satisfied (had enough), you should get used to putting down the e-cig.
It's just like dieting. People think they should carrying on eating even though they're full (to finish the plate), when really they should just stop.

Silversmyth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2011
Indiana
wv2win
Fine,
Take your chances.

I know what the industry standard for "safe and responsible" is set at. That doesn't mean it's followed. You apparently aren't doing so. Don't encourage others to take a chance unless your Dead Sure about what you claim.

Almost all the vendors i buy from sell 30 or 36MG. ( All are ECF aproved)
All i have vaped( for 160 days today :) ,
Is 30-36 with some 24- if thats as high as i can get in fav. juice.
Pretty much vape steady all waking hours of the day
No ill effects at all that i can tell.
Unlike when it was 25-30 Reds aday :(
Limit to 18MG?? Give me a break!!!!!

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.

I vape 36mg. I tried lower mgs and it has not curbed my cravings. I have been vaping since last July...and yes I have cheated. I feel I don't absorb the nicotine as well as others. I do vape more than I ever smoked. I was about a pad give or take a few. I use a variable voltage unit.

Many vendors sell 36mg e-liquid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread