Who has purchased a SX Mini ? What's your thoughts so far ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JazzyJag70

Mar 13, 2014
Chicopee, Ma.,USA
I just received my SX Mini a few days ago after waiting a couple weeks after pre ordering from a local vape shop. YIHI has knocked the regulated device competition to the ground with a clean knock out. It's everything and more that I'd been expecting. It's easily the best regulated device I've owned so far and I've had a few starting with a Provari Mini witch believe it or not was my first ever vaping device I ever owned. The Provari was my best ever mod up until I got tired of tanking my juice and had to move on to a mechanical device to start dripping and we all know that the Provari is superior but is very limited with how low of a build your coils can be and what attys you can use. After my experience with mechanical mods the clone of the dna 30 started to appear in the Hana clones. So I moved on to the new craze of high wattage box mods. My first regulated box was a Cloupor 30 watt, then on to a IPV 2, then a unregulated TID dual 18650 box, then moved on to the IPV3, then on to a Raptor 120 watt box and to think that I had all these box mods since end of July. Now here it is December 22, and I'm rocking this amazing SX Mini and its a well built mod that matches the quality of the Provari in every aspect. You'd never know it was manufactured in China. It has the looks and the feel of a tool a class A machinist made. It’s just the right size, and is conformed to fit perfectly in the palm of your hand. The stainless steel fire button is very responsive and is positioned exactly where your index finger or thumb is depending on which way you are holding the device.The menu screen is full of information and will take some exploring/experimentation to get used too.It displays the watts,ohms,volts battery strength, power mode,memory setting and joule counter that can be used to measure each battery's performance. Joule counter resets back to zero when replacing battery. You can adjust the value + - of the menu selections either with the two small buttons near display or by selecting gravity sensor in menu. Another excellent feature is the option to fire the coil at three different power levels to suit your preference. This mod also has the option to bypass the regulated chip and use as a mechanical mod. This SX Mini is simply amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread