Who has REAL cotton candy flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmoondreamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
Tyler, Texas
I bought some Lorann's cotton candy and it smells like butter in the bottle and tastes like butter to me when I vape it. I love cotton candy, and am just dying to find the "real thing". Anybody know of a vendor that would satisfy my taste, or have a good recipe/flavoring brand that would work? Thanks :)

Two-A-T

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
St Pauls, NC USA
Just noticed this...

MyFreedomSmokes just added a cotton candy flavor!

Quote from their website:

New Flavors!!!!
These are available in all levels of nicotine and flavorings
Marshmallow - Cheese Cake(Blueberry, Cherry, Strawberry) - Black Walnut - Amaretto - Bavarian Creme - Brandy - Bubble Gum - Butter Rum - Butterscotch - Chocolate hazelnut - Cinnamon Roll - Cotton Candy - Creme DeMenthe - Guava - salt Water Taffy - Dreamsicle - Pralines & Cream - Sassafras - Teaberry - Tropical Punch - Strawberry/Banana - Red Licorice - Root Beer - Strawberry/Kiwi - Daiquiri (Strawberry, Peach)
I've dealt with Chris before and he is one of the nicest guys there is! If I had the money I would try some of his new flavors!! :)

happily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
anchorage, ak
I got RY4 from AltSmoke and it tastes exactly like blue cotton candy. I thought it was overly sweet at first, but 2 weeks later my 15ml bottle was empty. Will definitely be ordering more.
I'm curious if the blue tastes different than the pink?:D

The lorann's cotton candy IMO is a great sweetener for other flavors. I add a small amount to everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread