Who has the best 555 e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. White

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
IL
I've tried a few, namely Bloog (Chinese), DeKang, Alien Visions, FSUSA, but my favorite is Backwoods Brew. Most are more tobacco based with a nutty aftertaste. BwB is much more complex than that. It's a more sweet base with nut overtone that finishes with a bit of tobacco. The FSUSA is good too, and the Bloog is nice--more nutty than sweet. The AVE is subtle--much more than the BwB, and doesn't have the sweet taste. So, I'm a big fan of the 555 from Backwoods Brew, but it's not a typical 555. Interestingly enough, many people who are fans of BwB don't necessarily care for their 555. Taste is remarkably subjective, so it will be interesting to see what kind of recommendations you'll get.

Good luck in finding your favorite 555, and let us know when you do.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I typically prefer the chinese 555 blends to the premium domestic brews... namely, I liked V4l's very much... tasted like life cereal to me... I also love ECSI (Kick) e-liquids.... Link: Electronic Cigarettes e-Liquid and Accessories

For the "premium" liquids...
I like Backwoods Brew, Vaperite's Rou's Toasted Hazelnut, TW's State Express and Alien Visions

JudgeVape

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2011
D.C./Maryland
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread