The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Who Has The Best Cake Batter?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by lightandmind, Aug 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lightandmind

lightandmind Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 24, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Not a fan of Yellow Cake or Vapedude's Cake Batter, (too weak and dry?), and I'm looking for something that kind of thick that potently tastes like straight CAKE BATTER, not to sweet though, looking for my "Cake Batter ADV".

2. billherbst

billherbst Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Florence, Oregon
    The numerous cake batter juices and flavorings I've tried are all over the map. By contrast, most of the Vanilla Cupcake juices/flavorings are similar---strongly vanilla and fairly sweet (I assume this is because they're trying to get icing in the flavor).

CopperCreek's Cake stands out for me. Not very sweet, and not overly vanilla, with a flavor I can't quite place that makes the overall taste more reminiscent of actual cake than most other batter juices/flavorings. That might be acetyl pyrizine, but I'm not sure. No icing. Ordered with a thicker 10PG/90VG base, even the mouthfeel is more substantial and cake-like.

3. lightandmind

Feb 24, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Thanks! I do like some of CC's stuff, maybe I'll give it a go sometime. I'm honestly in search of something that has less to do with actual "Cake" than it does a beautiful, eggy, uncooked batter-like substance. Maybe I'll find it someday.

4. IrishUpstart

IrishUpstart Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2013
    River Falls, WI, USA
    I thought alice in vapeland "cupcake city" was quite cake batter-y. Maybe too vanilla-y for what yer looking for but maybe worth a try.

5. lightandmind

Feb 24, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Thanks! Yeah, probably less cake-like and a little more batter-y. I wanna taste the eggs!

6. skyztheLynnit

skyztheLynnit Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2013
    Alabama Gulf Coast
    Something to keep in mind about AIV.. Their juice is VERY subtle.. ymmv.. but of the 5 i tried.. four felt like i was vaping lightly flavored water.

7. lightandmind

Feb 24, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think water has a slightly better TH than AiV, maybe a smidgin less vapor production though. Just a smidge less.

8. Exile

Exile Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2013
    Dallas,Tx
  9. buckethead

buckethead Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

The Vapor Chef's "Fluffy Cake" tastes like red velvet cake batter. I love the stuff.

Sent from my Nexus 7

10. bnrkwest

bnrkwest Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    My fav was Ms T's Cake batter, yumm! I can't vape hers anymore because it is too high VG, but the flavor is great. bnrk

11. Chimney34

Chimney34 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Right now I'm loving Vapor Girls vanilla custard. Vanilla much like coffee has been tough for me. This is the first vanilla flavor that ill actually reorder.

12. lasttango

lasttango What would Freud say? Verified Member ECF Veteran

no expert on this flavor, but I like wholeecig's wedding cake flavoring... I add it to the unflavored wta... or rum... great stuff...

13. lightandmind

Feb 24, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You absolutely MUST try Pink Spot's French Vanilla. YOU WON'T REGRET IT! I hear that COV has an excellent vanilla as well.

14. Chimney34

Chimney34 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thanks! Ill have to check those out!

15. Chris Hilton

Chris Hilton Full Member Verified Member

Aug 13, 2013
    Muskegon,Mi
    I think ecblends french vanilla taste just like cake batter and i mean that in a good way lol! I ordered 50/50 blend 18mg no extras and its only like 8 to 9 bucks!

16. lightandmind

Feb 24, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Nice! Post a link pleeeeease?

17. Miarose

Miarose Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2013
    West Chester, PA
    With icing?! I keep putting it in my cart. I just don't want a cake. I want cake and sweeeet icing

18. Woody7781

Woody7781 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2013
    Buffalo,NY
    +1 for Copper Creek House Blend. Very cake-like and delicious. One of my ADVs.

19. RobinBanks

RobinBanks Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2013
    Jersey Shore
    yep, cream cheese icing. The note is noticeable too.. has that slight bite. I reordered 30ml. I don't get a batter vibe from it, but not your usual "cake" either. Delicious.

Edit: maybe it's that bite of the cream cheese (to me) that translates to batter for some as well. I'll have to rethink it next time I vape it.

20. bryaninaustin

bryaninaustin Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 25, 2012
    Austin, TX
    Gooey Better Cake from Kick Bass Vapor is a great one and so is Batter Up from Mom & Pop. A coworker just let me try one she ordered from AltCig and it was surprisingly good and inexpensive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.