billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
The numerous cake batter juices and flavorings I've tried are all over the map. By contrast, most of the Vanilla Cupcake juices/flavorings are similar---strongly vanilla and fairly sweet (I assume this is because they're trying to get icing in the flavor).

CopperCreek's Cake stands out for me. Not very sweet, and not overly vanilla, with a flavor I can't quite place that makes the overall taste more reminiscent of actual cake than most other batter juices/flavorings. That might be acetyl pyrizine, but I'm not sure. No icing. Ordered with a thicker 10PG/90VG base, even the mouthfeel is more substantial and cake-like.

lightandmind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Columbus, OH
CopperCreek's Cake stands out for me. Not very sweet, and not overly vanilla, with a flavor I can't quite place that makes the overall taste more reminiscent of actual cake than most other batter juices/flavorings. That might be acetyl pyrizine, but I'm not sure. No icing. Ordered with a thicker 10PG/90VG base, even the mouthfeel is more substantial and cake-like.

Thanks! I do like some of CC's stuff, maybe I'll give it a go sometime. I'm honestly in search of something that has less to do with actual "Cake" than it does a beautiful, eggy, uncooked batter-like substance. Maybe I'll find it someday.

lightandmind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Columbus, OH
Something to keep in mind about AIV.. Their juice is VERY subtle.. ymmv.. but of the 5 i tried.. four felt like i was vaping lightly flavored water.

I think water has a slightly better TH than AiV, maybe a smidgin less vapor production though. Just a smidge less.

lightandmind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Columbus, OH
Right now I'm loving Vapor Girls vanilla custard. Vanilla much like coffee has been tough for me. This is the first vanilla flavor that ill actually reorder.

You absolutely MUST try Pink Spot's French Vanilla. YOU WON'T REGRET IT! I hear that COV has an excellent vanilla as well.

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
With icing?! I keep putting it in my cart. I just don't want a cake. I want cake and sweeeet icing

yep, cream cheese icing. The note is noticeable too.. has that slight bite. I reordered 30ml. I don't get a batter vibe from it, but not your usual "cake" either. Delicious.

Edit: maybe it's that bite of the cream cheese (to me) that translates to batter for some as well. I'll have to rethink it next time I vape it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread