Who has the best penstyle atomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GabbyD

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Southern U.S.
I'm soooo tired of getting bad ones! Ordered two, got one that died in 4 days, one that died in 3 weeks. The replacement on the first one took two weeks and today it died, at just one week of use. :sigh:

I don't think it's anything I'm doing. My very first atomizer, from Smart Fixx, is still working and that one is 2 months old. I just want a more reliable source for these things! I could order them from Smart Fixx but I just don't think the double price is necessarily the best.

Anyone having good luck and care to share your source?

HDBanger

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
Montrose, MN
I have a whole penstyle kit from china with 3 atomizers, the whole kit sucks I dont even use it, been wanting to give it to someone, but thats like giving someone your debt for a present. So it sits in closet. I ordered a newer penstyle atomizer from puresmoker, and no differant, so my take on the situation is penstylers suck compared to 901's. But, then I have 6 901 atomizers, all stainless, 2 from Trog, 4 from puresmoker.com, and out of those 6, 4 work great, 2 work like crap, no matter what I do to them. My point being, I think it's hit or miss with ANY style atomizer.. Anyone want to buy a whole penstyle kit? 4 atomizers, 2 batts, 20+ carts..cheap. 8-o

ainako

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2008
Southern California
Just to add about the ruyandirect atomizers they don't work with any of the usb passthrus out of the box. So far I have not found a way to make it work besides shoving some aluminum foil between the passthru and atomizer connection. The one that david yang (and ecigmall.com) sells do work with the usb passthrus, but come at a higher price. I am going to stock up on atomizers from ecigmall soon just as soon as I get enough money to do so.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
I'm soooo tired of getting bad ones! Ordered two, got one that died in 4 days, one that died in 3 weeks. The replacement on the first one took two weeks and today it died, at just one week of use. :sigh:

I don't think it's anything I'm doing. My very first atomizer, from Smart Fixx, is still working and that one is 2 months old. I just want a more reliable source for these things! I could order them from Smart Fixx but I just don't think the double price is necessarily the best.

Anyone having good luck and care to share your source?

Hi Gabby,

I'm having the same trouble. I love penstyle atomisers - the vape is superb - but they just seem to go cold on me without warning. I've had them working fine one day and the following day - dead. It's very frustrating and I'm down to my last 2 penstyle atomisers now. Good luck with your search for good 'uns - if you have any success do let us all know! :)

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
I can say out of the literally 18 best ecig atomizers I have in rotation (one flavor each, I sample a lot of juice) only 1 so far has been bad, and it wasn't a bad vapor producer, the neck was just slightly larger for some reason so carts didn't fit as well. Overall, I've been highly impressed with the be112's.

I also have four M201's in rotation right now that I got from Shawn at litecigusa and they have been fantastic. They are great for dripping new flavors, so I use them for that.

The two Janty Classic's I have are my oldest, still working perfectly. They are just pricey, and not as good as the be112's in my opinion.

The only ones I've had that have been crap are the dse801's I got from Ruyan Direct. Way way high bridge, they mess up cart material, lower vapor production, and inconsistent draw from atomizer to atomizer. Overall, my worst performers. I have them shelved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread