Who has the best price on DIY flavoring???

Status
Not open for further replies.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
do like I did to decide on best price:
choose a brand - Flavor Apprentice for this example

TFA sells 4 ML for $1.40 - that's 35 cents per ML

Supplier "A" has 10 ML for $3.99 - that's 39.9 cents per ML
Supplier "B" has 15 ML for $5.99 - that's 39.9 cents per ML
Supplier "C" has 10 ML for $2.99 - that's 29.9 cents per ML
Supplier "D" has 6 ML for $1.65 - that's 27.5 cents per ML (also 20 ML for $4.15 - 20.7 cents per ML)

not much thought required as to where I was going to get mine from..

Wizard labs carries Lorann's and TFA flavors for $1.49 for 8ml (18.625 cents per ml). Seems like a no-brainer to me, unless I am missing something. :unsure:

BigDaddio

Sep 8, 2013
United States
When Wizard Labs has them in stock. Don't forget shipping. I think that TFA just prefers to sell in bulk, then other places like RTS and Wizard repack in smaller quantity.

BTW thanks for the link, I never really looked at the suppliers forums. Since the RTS site said Fe 2 it really thought it was a typo and meant Dec.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

03FXDWG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2013
East Central, Missouri
If you have a Friar Tuck's liquor store or micro-brewery supply store near you, you might check them out as well. I bought some Raspberry, Strawberry & Cherry flavoring from them in large 8 ounce bottles that is very good and "real" tasting. I bought it to flavor lemonade originally and had it in my cabinet all ready when I started DIYing my own PV liquid. Brewer's Best is the name brand and it was $3.99 per bottle. Some of the Watkins, McCormick & other flavorings available in your grocery store are also ok to use and cost very little per milliliter.

thatguy2

Moved On
Oct 24, 2013
Wizard labs carries Lorann's and TFA flavors for $1.49 for 8ml (18.625 cents per ml). Seems like a no-brainer to me, unless I am missing something. :unsure:

Yoy may not be missing something, but wizard labs normally is..
Flavors there are like nicotine.. grab them while you can cause if you wait until tomorrow, it'll be OUT OF STOCK..

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.

JulesXsmokr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2013
Hurricane Alley, FL. USA
Best price is relative term - what's the point of having daome el-cheapo flavour where you have to blend in like 20% to get any decent flavour compared to some concentrated stuff which delivers at 3% or even 1% ?

Always depends on bang for the buck
when ten e-tailers are selling the same brand of flavorings, it is nice to know who sells what at the best price..;)

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
I love RTs,,,,,,,and frankly, who has the lowest price depends on how much you buy,,,,

Wizard Labs always has the lowest price for 8ml,,,,,,,,but they NEVER have the flavors I want and the one flavor I do vape the most, I like to buy in 120ml bulk size,,,,,,,,,,,

therefore, I buy at RTS,,,,,,,,12.85 for 120ml works out to about 11 cents per ml.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread