Who has the best prices for flavorings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Art Mustel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
Bull City is awesome! Their prices, their service, and its owner (Drew Kirklin...a rare rare kind of merchant that will make you feel like if he is an old friend that is more interested in you as a person than in your $$$, even if your orders are very modest like mine are. ) There are other good places around but none like Bull City Flavors.

akuser47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
ohio
I like diy shop and ecig express but I'm to new. I'm going to check the bull next about to put in a large order, but need nicotine and ecig express has that covered maybe the bull will and for cheaper I'll check. Sometime soon I'm in no rush taking my time researching b4 I buy.
Not sure why it's red hmmm

Last edited by a moderator:

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Nicotine river only if none of the flavorings you have in your cart have certain chemicals . If any of your flavorings have acetyl/prop and or are flammable they make you use a different shippingethod that kills any savings for me. For instance TFAs RY4 double 1oz at BCV is 4.00 (if I rembwr correctly) at nicotine river you can get 2oz for $4.50 so there are some savings if you have the time and patience but as I said due to nicotine rivers new shipping policies Bull City is usually where I go. Use coupon Vu6 for 6% off also for a short time BCV has a 10% coupon : DIYORDIE-CONTEST

I'm not sure how much longer it's running

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I get about 80% of mine from Wizard Labs, and 20% from OSDIY. I've gotten some in the past from 2 other vendors as well, and I wasn't impressed at all with them.

I like WL because they carry so many different manufacturers' flavorings, their price for most 8mL sample sizes is $1.49, and their Customer Service and packing for shipping are second to none! Also, for TFA flavorings...their prices beat even ordering directly from TFA for up to and including the 4oz. bottle size!

I love OSDIY Shop because of their One Stop Flavors and their One Stop Blends mainly, but while I'm ordering them I usually toss in a few TFA and others I might be running low on, too. They're a wonderful, family owned/run company, have great customer service, and always have an ongoing coupon code for anywhere from 10-15% off usually, depending on what's already on sale. The codes are ECF or JFK for the discount.

Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
All of the vendors mentioned above are in adjacent states to me. That's a plus for quick shipping. Sometimes, I end up buying from a couple of vendors depending on who's out of stock on what. I guess I like popular flavors and they go in and out of stock.

Bull City, EcigExpress, and MyFreedomSmokes have been my goto flavor suppliers lately, in that order. If I need other things, I'll pick up flavors at MFS while I'm shopping for DIY hardware supplies or whatever's on sale that I'm looking for.

For Essential Depot PG and VG I usually order from Amazon when I already have something else in my cart. Free 2 day Prime shipping applies to those, too. PG and VG are pretty heavy.

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
Most are usually about the same... What is most important to me is selection/variety of flavors. My new favorite is DIY Vapor Supply. They (so far) have had every flavor I needed. (which is rare)
I also like Gremlin DIY, One Stop DIY Shops, EcigExpress, Wizard Labs and Bull City Vapors

Reactions: ChelsB

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
Heartland has some great prices on 4 oz. and up, always good fast service for me. Shipping free over $75. But not the biggest selection, although they have many of the staples.
Nicotine River is another with good prices, but they eliminated the Free shipping.
Bull City, one of my favorites nice selection, fast shipping.
E cig express, good also, but hate their website.
I have used RTS, Wizard, One stop Diy, all with no issues.
I have heard good things about Gremlin too, but have yet to order from them.

Reactions: ChelsB

RonJS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
SW Chicagoland, IL
I'm always on the lookout for a good deal. Wondering who has the most inexpensive flavorings?

The best prices can be found during Holiday sales. Think VD & President's Day for Feb.

Check Deals and Steals

Subscribing to several vendor's newsletters can often get you a "heads up" on deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread