who has the best product

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The answer to that is the same as asking "What's your favorite Starburst?" because personally I am partial to the PINK ones, will reluctantly eat the red ones, will even stoop to orange....

But I'm sorry, yellow is just UNACCEPTABLE.

It's highly nebulous and completely subjective but in a short monthish here, child trade wars are going to break out all over the USA over who will accept which candy, in which ratio, and for what return. It's usually epic.

Anna

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
The answer to that is the same as asking "What's your favorite Starburst?" because personally I am partial to the PINK ones, will reluctantly eat the red ones, will even stoop to orange....

It's highly nebulous and completely subjective but in a short monthish here, child trade wars are going to break out all over the USA over who will accept which candy, in which ratio, and for what return. It's usually epic.

Anna
Those who advocate for yellow are heretics.

ichimaru

Moved On
Aug 12, 2018
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

The Vaped Crusader

Jul 7, 2018
thank you

Another thing I should add is to always by vanilla in bulk once you like it because its a universal flavor perfect for blending. I am unable to vape my tobacco juices without butter or vanilla. Vanilla also complements some fruity flavors like blueberry or strawberry. It is something you should use to ensure you don't get bored of another flavor.

So by it with a higher flavor ratio or boosted if the company permits it. A strong 50/50 vanilla goes a long way and depending on your tank you can increase the VG with some WalMart Humco glycerin and stretch you vanilla out if you are vaping it by itself.

Vanilla, Caramel, Butter, Custards and liquor flavors are something you should always keep on hand to improve other flavors. So be sure you buy these in bulk and through the companies I mentioned earlier so you can have its flavor ratio boosted to improve mixing it.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
It's really not a fair question and 100 people will give a 100 different answers, but imo it's heathers heavenly vapes. I probably tried close to 100 different juices and most I have tried are so similiar, meaning their recipes are similar. What one company called butterfinger, another's calls it snickers and there the same thing...heathers juices seem unique to me and probably the best I have ever tried

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA

Anna
Those who advocate for yellow are heretics.
#allstarburstmatter :D

Reactions: aldenf

garyd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2010
idaho

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
hope it's decent juice.

Well...garyd...EVERY vaper is different, of course, but if your taste buds are anything like my taste buds...you'll LOVE it...:thumbs:

(I order their 50PV/50VG ejuices...they reduce, noticeably, the "VG film" on my car/home windows (vs. my "MaxVG" previous ejuices)...)

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread