Who has the deals 510 atty's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

statsdaman

Moved On
Oct 11, 2009
California
I just placed an order at myfreedomsmokes.com for some 60mg nic juice and the 510 attys.

If you use the coupon code: smoke, you get a big discount on any hardware. The 510 attys were $11.95 but with the discount came down to $7.17.

I ordered in the morning and he shipped the same day. Regular shipping is $5.95 and express is available for another $19.

statsdaman

Moved On
Oct 11, 2009
California
I just placed an order at myfreedomsmokes.com for some 60mg nic juice and the 510 attys.

If you use the coupon code: smoke, you get a big discount on any hardware. The 510 attys were $11.95 but with the discount came down to $7.17.

I ordered in the morning and he shipped the same day. Regular shipping is $5.95 and express is available for another $19.

...why do I always forget stuff...there's more.

A free 20ml flavored juice with any order of $50 or more. You need to type in the flavor and strength you want in the comments section of the order.

...that's all, I think.

Isn't SLB also a manufacturer of the Joye 510. I learned that Joyetech purchases some of their parts from SLB. Two companies, Joye and SLB, make the Joye 510 if I'm not mistaken. One of my atty's went completely down, and after emailing Joyetech, I received my atty from Shenzhen Sailebao SLB.

martha ... they are currently out of stock for attys for the 510 have you used these attys before???? how do they work ? good vapor, heat and all that?? how long have they lasted you or anyone using these SLB 510 attys?? i noticed these are sorta knock offs made by SLB so i was wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread