Who has the most little blue screwdrivers??

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
I've got 8 --> 2 slotted, 1 hex, & 5 phillips. Can you beat that?? :D

IMG_2799.JPG

IMG_2800.JPG

Here they are next to the drivers that I actually use.
IMG_2801.JPG

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
Reactions: DPLongo22

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
We'll have to keep separate tallies (yes, I'm joking :D )

I think I have a couple of those too. I also have 6 of the metal phillips/slotted double-end screwdrivers that YFTK includes with the Prime. That doubles my count to 16.
honestly, i dunno have idea were does the blue ones come, i have several of the "T" shaped ones of my rta and also there is a store near office, i come there seldom to repair and rebuild, they always give away T ones if you ask for, since i mostly come there for cotton change and so never carry my tools, always end with new ones! lol

Regards,

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Ive never gotten a blue handled hex driver.. that's cool.

So, I went through all the boxes of open RDA and RTA's I have, 3 had nothing in them and here is the picture of everything that I can find that's not a hex tool (I had lots of those single pieces of metal).. I always try to give everything that came in the box when I PIF, so I have no extras laying around..

tools.jpg

Last edited:

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I have scads of the Orange T shaped ones, maybe half a dozen black ones, a dozen or so Allen wrenches.Before I die I’m gonna stash them all throughout my belongings so whoever has to deal with my estate keeps coming across them, wondering wth???

That is so hilarious, glad I wasn't drinking coffee.

basilia

Moved On
May 24, 2019
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread