Who hasn't canceled their order??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomCei

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Williamsport, PA
I don't think there's many of us who haven't cancelled. Why haven't we? For me its the lower cost, the PCC, and the excitement of trying my first e-cig. I've been waiting since 6/27 should be shipping in 6-7 days or so. Great thing I got a crapton of patience for people and pretty much anything in general. So if you still waiting, since when and WHY?!

TomCei

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Williamsport, PA
Well i'm just waiting to get my starter kit. It seems hit or miss with them anyways. Some people get a good kit that they like. Then there's some that are already disgusted with the companies shipping so they dont like the product and scream about it even if its a good starter kit. Then there are some who just get a crappy starter kit and base all their opinions off of that one kit *cough* dntbuyblu *cough cough*...I think you said in another post that you'd like to see where this company is in 3 months (if not sorry lol), but anyways I too would like to see how this company is doing in 3 months time.

TomCei

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Williamsport, PA
Ok disregard my last statement - I realize I will be a complete hipocryte for saying this, but i'm cancelling my order right now (as soon as I get to a CSR on the phone). Although I just was on the phone waiting for 5-10 minutes and it hung up on me. Thats cute...I'm going with LiteCigs since they are local to my college! GREAT FIND!

Ok, now you can tear me up as much as you want for cancelling even when I said how much I wouldn't cancel. This is just more convenient especially since I can pick up my orders :D EVEN BETTER! No shipping and no waiting :D

SavageAngel

Jun 8, 2009
Canada
Unfortunately for me I don't even know what's going on. I went and ordered my Blu on June 8th, I made my account at like 2am and didn't realize that when I typed in my e-mail address that I put .com twice by mistake.. So I waited for their online rep for half an hour who immediately said he fixed it. Trusting him, I let him go. Stupid move, now I can't log in at all with 1 or 2 .com's .. so the pw is different.

But regardless - I noticed that the money was taken off my card on June 25th, so I thought "yay, it's on it's way!" ... Well.. I still haven't received it. So today I contacted their on-line service again and asked him if he could tell me my shipping Confirmation #.. he did, so once again I let him go, trusting him. I logged into the USPS website, only for it to tell me:
Service Type: International Letter

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Electronic Shipping CHARLOTTE NC 28217 06/25/09 11:34am
Info Received
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USPS has not verified the validity of any email addresses submitted via its
online Track & Confirm tool.

SOOO, is it coming? I don't know but the money is gone and I still have no product to show for it over 4 weeks later. Kind of late to cancel.. and the people running that place are obviously working from home and cannot communicate with each other unless it's via. internet.

TomCei

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Williamsport, PA
Idk - i'm hoping this VX2 from litecigusa is good. It comes with a PCC which i'm very interested in (as I think my nic thing is having the pack in my pocket.) I'm going to cancel as soon as I can especially since it hasn't shipped yet. I would like to get one eventually, but now is just not the right time sicne i'm very anxious to try my first vape.

you ordered on 6/27, and you say that you only have to wait 6 or 7 more days? Keep dreaming. I ordered on 6/10. Today is 7/8, still nothing. No status change, no nothing. I am canceling tomorrow. It's a shame, they could have been the biggest e cig out there if they knew how to manage their company. I'm going to give something else a shot

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Does the VX2 appear to be a knock-off of the EM-901? You know, feels like a 901, vapes like a 901, but 901 parts aren't compatible? The VX2 HAS to be better than the Blu for vaping, but I think the smart money is going with devices that are more proven and have readily available parts-- especially if it's your first pv.

+1:thumb: On the other hand, if you want one of the worst reviewed PV's on the market (Blu), then quality, performance and availabilty may not be important.

Last edited:

TomCei

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Williamsport, PA
Does the VX2 appear to be a knock-off of the EM-901? You know, feels like a 901, vapes like a 901, but 901 parts aren't compatible? The VX2 HAS to be better than the Blu for vaping, but I think the smart money is going with devices that are more proven and have readily available parts-- especially if it's your first pv.

This guy with the username Figurehead has a review video in the Litecigs supporting suppliers page. I believe its the second last page. Anyways he reviews a VX2 compared to a 901, I just dont know what kind of 901.

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
My mind boggles...it's like a car forum suddenly having loads of new people joining it and all of them only really being interested in talking about the good and the bad points of getting a Russian Lada ........but as long as blu helps to get people interested in vaping and off of the cancer sticks who cares.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread