The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Who is going to VapeFest?

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by DonDaBoomVape, Jan 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DonDaBoomVape

DonDaBoomVape Reviewer / Blogger ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    South Florida
    Hope everyone knows about the East Coast Meetup aka VapeFest on March 13th in Fredericksburg, VA. Those links will tell you more about it.

Personally, I would be interested in knowing whether anyone from South* Florida is considering driving there. I would be happy to take turns at the wheel (and pay my share of gas, of course). I have a drivers license and everything. And, if we get along OK during the drive, we could even share a room.:D

* Or, if you are one of the Central Floridians, for example, Amtrak could take me to you and we could go from your your place in the orange groves.:cool:

But don't hesitate to use this thread to discuss anything related to the event, e.g., how you folks in Pinnelas County are getting there. [Did I spell that right? I'm not so good with foreign place names.;)]

Don

P.S. Please do not be offended by my apparent Gold Coast arrogance. I'm just funnin'. Treasure coasts and space coasts and Mickey Mouse inlands are nice too. Some of my best friends are...

2. Cielo

Cielo Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 7, 2009
    Florida
    I really really want to go but its in the middle of my semester. Hope you all have fun freezing your butts off:lol:

3. Ivisi

Ivisi Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    I would absolutely love to go, but can't swing it this time.

4. jagsfanrick

jagsfanrick Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 30, 2010
    Pinellas Park, Florida
    FYI its Pinellas..but unfortunately i won't be going..if you go please take pics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.