• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Who is going to VapeFest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Hope everyone knows about the East Coast Meetup aka VapeFest on March 13th in Fredericksburg, VA. Those links will tell you more about it.

Personally, I would be interested in knowing whether anyone from South* Florida is considering driving there. I would be happy to take turns at the wheel (and pay my share of gas, of course). I have a drivers license and everything. And, if we get along OK during the drive, we could even share a room.:D

* Or, if you are one of the Central Floridians, for example, Amtrak could take me to you and we could go from your your place in the orange groves.:cool:

But don't hesitate to use this thread to discuss anything related to the event, e.g., how you folks in Pinnelas County are getting there. [Did I spell that right? I'm not so good with foreign place names.;)]

Don

P.S. Please do not be offended by my apparent Gold Coast arrogance. I'm just funnin'. Treasure coasts and space coasts and Mickey Mouse inlands are nice too. Some of my best friends are...

Last edited:

jagsfanrick

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2010
Pinellas Park, Florida
Hope everyone knows about the East Coast Meetup aka VapeFest on March 13th in Fredericksburg, VA. Those links will tell you more about it.

Personally, I would be interested in knowing whether anyone from South* Florida is considering driving there. I would be happy to take turns at the wheel (and pay my share of gas, of course). I have a drivers license and everything. And, if we get along OK during the drive, we could even share a room.:D

* Or, if you are one of the Central Floridians, for example, Amtrak could take me to you and we could go from your your place in the orange groves.:cool:
But don't hesitate to use this thread to discuss anything related to the event, e.g., how you folks in Pinnelas County are getting there. [Did I spell that right? I'm not so good with foreign place names.;)]

Don

P.S. Please do not be offended by my apparent Gold Coast arrogance. I'm just funnin'. Treasure coasts and space coasts and Mickey Mouse inlands are nice too. Some of my best friends are...

FYI its Pinellas..but unfortunately i won't be going..if you go please take pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread