Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
He's back to lurking now. Just remember he's still watching, lurking... He will come back once a year for that's all he is allowed.

image.jpg

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
You miss the idea of lanceq! :vapor:

He's back to lurking now. Just remember he's still watching, lurking... He will come back once a year for that's all he is allowed.

View attachment 321877

Good stuff :)
He was on my profile today again!!

He's got everybody looking at profiles, or at least, up until I found this thread the other day, I do now.
why do I keep looking for lanceq on people's profiles??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

chapeltown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
United States
When someone suggested that we all "friend request" lanceq......did we all do it?

... I did it this morning. What about you?

Should we all "unfriend" him now? to see what happens next?:blink:

No, no no! That is a terrible Idea!
If everyone suddenly unfriended me, I would be devastated! Not Friendly Sue, not friendly at all!
Also....once you friend a crazy stalker person (not saying he is a crazy stalker person, but I am not NOT saying it either)
You cannot unfriend him.
Unless he actually turned out to be Joe Biden.
Then it would be okay. ;-)

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
No, no no! That is a terrible Idea!
If everyone suddenly unfriended me, I would be devastated! Not Friendly Sue, not friendly at all!
Also....once you friend a crazy stalker person (not saying he is a crazy stalker person, but I am not NOT saying it either)
You cannot unfriend him.
Unless he actually turned out to be Joe Biden.
Then it would be okay. ;-)

........Joe Biden bwahahahahaha

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
When I told DH about this whole lanceq thing, DH made me put black tape over the camera built in to the top of this pc. I've never turned this camera on, but DH says it doesn't matter if it's "on" or not...if the computer is on...we are being watched, listened to, scanned...whatever.

And I thought I was getting paranoid. Poor DH :laugh:

Last edited:

chapeltown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
United States
It's too late. lanceq knows where we all live now. lanceq knows when we sleep, when we eat, and what we dream about.
lanceq knows ..,

Um no. He does not know where I live. I am in an underground bunker in an undisclosed location.

Oh, and DH says you are all wrong. He says lanceq is ATF.

D'OH!!! Why didn't we think of that?! :facepalm:

Fisheeboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Colorado, USA
It was quite exciting. And even creeper now that we know for sure that lanceq is a super genius plotting his next return.
It may be that he plans to dominate the world of vaping as we know it. I believe he is either the one to usher in the dreaded vapepocalypse or the one to monopolize the vaping industry for the good of all vapers and lead us to vaping utopia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread