Who is reading the Electronic Cigarette News and Campaigning subforum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I have to wonder how many people read this section of the forum but very rarely post.

It always concerns me how few posters (outside of a core group) post around these parts.
So I was hoping maybe some of you lurkers could let us know you're out there.

Maybe if you could take a moment to just post a "Hello" in this thread?
I think many of us would really like to know you're out there.
:)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
I don't post much 'cause by the time I think of something to contribute you intelligent and quick core group people have already covered it! So, mostly what I do is read your fine commentaries and present them to hubby.....until he dozes off. Ha! :)

nicnik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
Illinois, USA
I have to wonder how many people read this section of the forum but very rarely post.

It always concerns me how few posters (outside of a core group) post around these parts.

I've said before that I think that for political activism, the most important work is helping to convert smokers to vapers, so I consider those who are doing that in the other ecf forums our front line. Hats off to them who are, and if I could do it well, I'd be doing it, too.

Your posts (and many other ecf members' posts) were really helpful to me, long before I ever signed up and started posting. First, all the vaping help. Then it was all the advocay stuff which helped me shed a lot of the guilt.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

I read All of it.

But I tend not to Post much there.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I don't post much 'cause by the time I think of something to contribute you intelligent and quick core group people have already covered it! So, mostly what I do is read your fine commentaries and present them to hubby.....until he dozes off. Ha! :)

ROFLMAO!!! That sounds just like my house. :D :lol: :D

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
I read in here, when someone posts something new, or there's a new reply because I'm already watching that thread. I've kinda gotten over reading a lot of the state activity for states I don't live in, because I've already learned that state gov'ts don't give a rip even what their own constituents think, nevermind anyone else from anywhere else; they won't even take emails from those who live elsewhere.

And some days, I really have to NOT read whatever's in here, because it either depresses me so bad I just wanna go to bed, or makes me so angry I wanna grab a gun. It's really best if I avoid both.

Tagi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Dallas Texas
Howdy from Texas. Reader but mostly not a poster, applies throughout unless I am early in the thread and what I have has not been posted. Also with this section, there's a couple members who post what I would have posted in a more sophisticated way.

Painter_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
In my happy place
I post whenever I find information that is not posted here. I read every post and if I have something to add I participate. Many of the people who post regularly appear to be deeply involved and have a history with the ANIZ and their methods. I would guess that many of the core posters may have history fighting tobacco control.

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
I usually check for Alerts first, to see if anyone has appreciated my sometimes cryptic comments ... :blush:

But right after that, I check the News and Campaigning forum, to see how the brittle people in government have found yet more new ways to alienate me and embarrass themselves ... :(

It does give me hope to see that true vaping activists are fighting the good fight ... :thumbs:

And that reminds me that I need to contribute to CASAA again this year ... :2cool:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
I post whenever I find information that is not posted here. I read every post and if I have something to add I participate. Many of the people who post regularly appear to be deeply involved and have a history with the ANIZ and their methods. I would guess that many of the core posters may have history fighting tobacco control.

Or just enjoy grumbling loudly about it. :D

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
I'm here every single day looking for posts on the latest. I go through periods where I'm really fired up and gung ho and I add my comments but I've been in a slump lately, I've got the worried about vaping blues.

Sounds like it's time to buy a new mod. And of course a new atty to go with it. :D

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread