Who is ready for another contest?!? I know I am!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Apparently this isn't the right thread. It was just a diversion for the REAL thread you just linked us to. Which is now closed. And they never got back to us who signed up here.

Why even start THIS thread then?

To be Honest... I have no Clue what is going on.

Not saying it to be Negative. Because VB is doing a Nice thing having a Contest and give stuff away Free. I know, Because I won one of their Contests way Back in the day.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...rbomb-contest-5-5ml-sample-pack-give-way.html

But I can't figure out Bingo.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I am so sorry guys. I put on there that sign ups were going to be on the thread that I was making after this one. I should have put the link, but I was so busy with trying to get things figured out and working on cards/work that I got sidetracked and did not do it.

No worries. I figured it was something like what you said.

I'm sure this is a Lot of work doing a Bingo Contest verses some of the Other types of Contests.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I am still waiting on some e-mail addresses, so go ahead and send me your stuff and I will get you set up!!

Thank you but for me, I'll pass on the Contest.

I have Everything I need e-Cigarette wise. And have Won one of your before. And it seems like a Huge Amount of work for you on your end.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I am so sorry guys. I put on there that sign ups were going to be on the thread that I was making after this one. I should have put the link, but I was so busy with trying to get things figured out and working on cards/work that I got sidetracked and did not do it.

Don't blame yourself... The instructions seemed very clear to me!! ;)

It's not your fault that people either don't bother to read the whole OP, or know how to follow instructions... and can't figure out to look in the Vapor Bomb sub-forum for the new thread (like I did!!)

And it is very nice of you to give them a second chance to enter!! :)

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread