Who is the oldest Vaper on ECF......

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpindio

May 21, 2011
india
Hey Everybody,

I was just going through the different threads and began to wonder about ..........Surely there must be someone who started vaping here way back in 2004-2005? How are they doing today? Are they on this Forum at all? How did they get their supplies back then, Compared to the wide choice we have now. Any health issues from vaping since so many years? Is their health better/ worse now? Any special recommendations which would make vaping a real smooth transition for newbies like me, from their own personal experience. Does one vape more initially then settle down or does one go on increasing the nic content over the years....? Any enlightenment on these issues would be welcome.. I visited the ECF library but it tells about the ECF forum history not personal experiences. Incase all this is already logged somewhere any pointers & link would be highly appreciated......

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
'tropicalbob' has been vaping the longest (of whom I'm aware of anyway). He did a review of the Jazz carto pipe recently.

He has other videos too and lots of posts. Seems to be doing well. Some people use e-cigs to stop all together and others use it as an alternative to smoking. Being a newbie, make sure you have plenty of supplies. Order more when you're getting about halfway and always have back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread