Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
There has been such a flurry ofnew vendors this year, seems everytime I look online for deals or check new reviews there is yet another mixer throwing their goods in the ring. I think that's a good thing and proves that our market is not swayed by what big tobacco is doing :)

Anyway.....

Who is your favorite vendor for 2013?

What is your favorite flavor for 2013?

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk

misterholidayhouse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2013
Central Oregon
I'll cast my vote for Hurricane Vapor for 2013. In the six months I've been using their juices I've seen new flavor introductions, website server upgrades, credit card processing upgrades, shipping upgrades, you name it. Signs of a growing American company! How do I know this? Because they let their customers know about anything that could possibly interfere with their fantastic customer service. Did any of these things affect me? Nope, but I'm glad to see a new startup company with this level of dedication to their customers, not to mention an excellent selection of juices that are high in quality and unique in flavor profile. My fav (and their overall best seller, I'm told) Sunset Cavendish. Sunset Cavendish Storm Juice

I bought my first kit from Hurricanevapor.com and have 9 of there storm Juices and I must say that they are awesome. Agree 100% about the Sunset Cavendish, it is very good, I do like the Sun Cured Tobacco as well, I've been vaping the Mango Milkshake for 2 weeks and once again very delicious. I'm worried that I'll be let down when I purchase from another company but Hurricane has a limited selection at this time so I'll have to try others eventually. Still waiting on my Fasttech order I placed on November 5th. Anyone have any info on HopE-Liquid.com juices ?? They have 40% off for black friday been browsing on here trying to find reviews?? Any other sales going on I should know of ???

omyeyes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2013
Las Vapors, NV
I'll cast my vote for Hurricane Vapor for 2013. In the six months I've been using their juices I've seen new flavor introductions, website server upgrades, credit card processing upgrades, shipping upgrades, you name it. Signs of a growing American company! How do I know this? Because they let their customers know about anything that could possibly interfere with their fantastic customer service. Did any of these things affect me? Nope, but I'm glad to see a new startup company with this level of dedication to their customers, not to mention an excellent selection of juices that are high in quality and unique in flavor profile. My fav (and their overall best seller, I'm told) Sunset Cavendish. Sunset Cavendish Storm Juice

Thx for the heads up! They have a store about 3 miles from me. I'll be there tomorrow! I thought I had scoped out all the B&M's in my area.

Last edited:

omyeyes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2013
Las Vapors, NV
Thx for the heads up! They have a store about 3 miles from me. I'll be there tomorrow! I thought I had scoped out all the B&M's in my area.

Not impressed. They did not have a big selection at all. They also carried Pink Spot and I didn't like any of those flavors either. Maybe my buds are out of whack this week...........

AlteredReality

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
Cochran, Georgia, United States
Dont have any idea whether my favs opened in 2013 or not since I just started vaping in 2013 -- but with that being said, my favs so far are:
Gremlin Juice = Vanilla Custard
PSV = Happy ENdings
MMV = Cosmic Custard / Darkside Delirium / Collision Course / Funky Monkey
Suicide Bunny = Mother's Milk
J Vapes = Furry Wall
HHV = Mocha Java Smooth / Blade / Shadow
JcyV = Bavarian Cream
ROAR = Peach Serum / Spiced Ice / Vanilla Rootbeer Float
Halo = Belgian Cocoa / Twisted Java / Shamrock
MBV = Blue Moo / Moo Juice

I like very flavorful creamy vapes, typically desert flavors with the occasional topnote of mint or fruit, so if anyone likes that same type of thing, this might help :)

Vape On !

~A.

Camay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Birmingham, AL
Vendor: myvapejuice.com
Ejuice: Rogue RY4 with a touch of spice

Diane prepares your order fast and responds to questions quickly. Delivery is speedy (3 to 4 days) and I ship standard snail mail. Her packaging is always nice - it's boxed with real popcorn (it works!). Lastly, Diane provides you with an ample size sample of one of her products that are geared towards your taste....i.e., if I am a tobacco flavor purchaser, then it would be fair to conclude that the sample should be tobacco flavored and not candy or fruity flavored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread