Status
Not open for further replies.

Countrypami

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
hello.gif

I'm curious to see what suppliers are the most popular so I thought I'd start this thread. I also think it'll be beneficial to those just joining the vaping community.

I'm not looking for any specific details... just who you get most of your parts or liquids from that you've been happy with.
Please don't abbreviate their names. Not everyone is aware of the multitude of suppliers that are out there and may not know what your abbreviation stands for.
b-wink.gif

I'll start us off...

Liquid: I get all my juice from ECBlends
Parts: I get my parts from GotVapes and Health Cabin

3d-apple-eating-raccoon.gif
See ya on the boards!

Equus5O

ECF Veteran
I've placed three orders so far, all from Sweet-Vapes.com. From my googling around the prices seem to be decent and I've liked three out of the four flavors of juice I've ordered (Andy's Mint just ain't workin for me, although I like Minty Fresh). I really don't want to have to order from various places.

oldjoe

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2011
Il.
Hoosier E-cig Supply is my main source for almost all my needs. Quality products, good service but the shipping is a little pricey if the order is under $75.
I have purchased some things from Exhale Vapor. They appear to be an up and coming vendor and the prices are second to none for Mod type PV's and shipping is $1.99......period!
I get my Cartos from CCV simply because they're the only one that I can get Boge from at a decent price. The shipping is free but I have to pay IL. sales tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread