The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Who is your favorite vendor for bakery flavors and desserts ?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by EKat, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. EKat

EKat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2013
    USA
    I've got some steeping from mt baker vapors but I need more to use now!!!!!

2. jefsview

jefsview Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 2, 2013
    Crete, Il
    Heather's Heavenly Vapes Blueberry Muffin. Tastes exactly like a blueberry muffin or coffee cake with big, fresh blueberries. Was too rich/strong for me in a tank, but dripping it is perfect and I can't stop vaping it.

I also enjoy their dessert-y tobaccos such as Heavenly Army (graham), Shadow (Bavarian vanilla cream), Oompa (chocolate). Very yummy.

Also, Halo's Shamrock is a killer chocolate Andes style mint, and Belgian Cocoa is a dry dark coca.

3. Sed Contra

Sed Contra Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2013
    Northeast Ohio
    I absolutely ADORE Ms. T's Bakery "Banana Doodle." Not only is it GREAT on its own, but it's so strong (flavorful) that a few drops of it can do wonders to other flavors. For example, fill a tank with a stock strawberry ejuice and then add 5 drops of Banana Doodle to the tank...wow. I've heard great reviews for her "Snicker Doodle" ejuice, but I jumped right past it for the banana version. I would caution, however, about the possibility of cracking plastic tanks - there's definitely a cinnamon thing going on, and cinnamon is known for cracking tanks.

I can't speak from experience, but I just ordered the "A Little Bit of Everything" sampler of all 16 standard Alice in Vapeland flavors, and I have high hopes for some excellent bakery ejuices from them, too. If the sampler arrives on Tuesday, there's a good chance that I'll be ordering a 30ml bottle of "Twas Brillig" almost immediately - it's supposed to be something like a blackberry crumble. She's only opens up late on Tuesday nights. That's right, the store is really only open for less than 24 hours - once a week!

4. KjAthena

KjAthena Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2013
    Tampa Bay
    Alice in Vapeland...the most amazing bakery flavors I have ever tasted hands down

5. RobinBanks

RobinBanks Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2013
    Jersey Shore
    The Vapor Chef, Fluffy Cake and Unicorn Poop/ Juice

Alice in Vapeland is good too, especially Twas Brillig (vaping it right now) and Zombie apocalypse, but their tea flavors are my favorites from them.

6. melly710

melly710 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 9, 2009
    Vapealisious-they have really great bakery flavors. My favs are Samoa Cookie Pie and Girl Scout Cookie

7. Barbara21

Barbara21 Moved On

May 21, 2013
    Greenville, SC, USA
    I'd have to with Vapealicious for bakery flavors too. My favorite is 'Snickerdoodle'.

Unfortunately I'm not one of those who loves AiV. People who love her flavors really love them but I wouldn't take them if you gave them to me.

8. bryaninaustin

bryaninaustin Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 25, 2012
    Austin, TX
    HDV, Ahlusions, The Vapor Chef. Just about anything from these vendors is worth giving a shot including bakery. I just ordered a bunch of juices from Velvet Cloud that I haven't tried before and most are bakery/desert/coffee. I have high hopes! Parkes Vaping Twinkie is one of my my favorite vape snacks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.