Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonflyVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
USA
Hello Fellow Vapers....Newbie here... 3 weeks today no analogs...woohoo!:laugh:

All of my ecig stuff was all over the place or jumbled up in one small bag....then, I came across a neat organizer that works perfectly for my ecig necessary stuff when I hit the road for travel or just sitting at my PC. It's a Glucose Meter Soft Zippered Case I came across at a yard sale. It's perfect and can be purchased cheap on eBay....saw them for $1.99 plus s/h. But if you want fancy, they have those too!

Anyway, this 5"x 4" zippered case (when closed), opens flat to 8" x 6". I am able to get the following in this great case: SIDE#1 Tiny Tin Altoids case (holds 5 carts); 30ml bottle of ejuice (goes in clear section); middle elastic ring = blue foam and extra small ejuice. SIDE#2 Zip Mesh = 4 batteries, 4 attys & tweezers; Behind mesh compartment = 4"x 2" Portable Charger. OUTSIDE BACK: Plug-in battery charger & cord. DA, DAH ~~ :laugh: Unzip and you're ready to vape away with everything at your fingertips. Ladies, it fits perfectly in your purse like a wallet..... Guys, it has a velcro belt strap on the outside. Don't know about you but I don't want to be anywhere without my vaping stuff..... so I take everything with me Happy Vaping Trails To You

Attachments

• ecig 1.jpg
    ecig 1.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,377
  • ecig2.jpg
    ecig2.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 2,102
  • ecig3.jpg
    ecig3.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 701

tobarger

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2010
NorthCoastOhio
Heres the best one I've found:
Case Logic Diabetic Kit > Health and Mobility > Case Logic
Just bought one at Walgreens for $15.00.
The center sleeve pocket holds an assembled mega eGo perfectly, and you can get it in & out without opening the case.
Slightly bigger than the OPs at 6.75" x 4.25" x 1.5"
I like it (its very nice).

RedAlert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2010
NJ

DragonflyVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
USA
Glad you fellow vapers liked the vape travel case. The tag on it is BAYER. I've seen other Bayer Gluco cases but they are not as roomy as this one. You may want to copy photo and send to Bayer to see if these are still in production since I got mine from a garage sale. "Happy Vaping Trails To You Until We Meet Again"

DragonflyVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
USA
Hey Liv2Ski.... that case is cool. Love the juice compartment. If you travel a lot on KLM BC and get those cases each time, you're in business on ECF classifieds LOL..... I'm a skier too.... these PV's are going to be great vaping on the lift.... no lighters blowing out in the wind..... Have u skied Killington? My fav is Vail.....

Enjoy "Happy Vaping Trails To You Until We Meet Again"

I use a recycled KLM business class amenities case for over two months now. I knew I kept these for a reason:
View attachment 21491

DragonflyVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
USA
I hope the case that's coming is the same Bayer..... hope they showed a pic of the inside because there are Bayer cases but they are not setup or as roomy like the the one I found at yard sale. If you just purchased, you may want to send email to seller before it's mailed. Since I got this at a yard sale, I have no idea when it was made. Best Wishes.... hope its the same.

I found the bayer cases on ebay. Got one coming. Couldn't resist for 5 bucks.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Hey Liv2Ski.... that case is cool. Love the juice compartment. If you travel a lot on KLM BC and get those cases each time, you're in business on ECF classifieds LOL..... I'm a skier too.... these PV's are going to be great vaping on the lift.... no lighters blowing out in the wind..... Have u skied Killington? My fav is Vail.....

Enjoy "Happy Vaping Trails To You Until We Meet Again"

Usually fly Delta and their cases aren't as nice. If I get another KLM one in the future I will just PM you and send it. I too am looking forward to whipping the PV out and vaping on the lift! Ski Killington, Gore, Whiteface, Mad River etc. Used to have season pass at K but new owners suck. I like Vail but my heart is in Jackson Hole. The Avatar is a shot at JH looking over the tips before diving into Corbets! Here's hoping we get dumped on this winter! Happy Vapes and many turns too you!!!!

DragonflyVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
USA
Thanks much for the case offer Liv2Ski.... I've done Whiteface and it was like skiing an ice cube, 3 runs and I called it a day....headed for the bobsled and almost had my leg sliced off. I've only heard great things about Jackson Hole ...would love to go there one day. It's nice to see there are still two board skiers around, rare these days due to the boarders. Many turns to you too..... I'm now a cruiser, long wide, easy elegant turns LOL

Usually fly Delta and their cases aren't as nice. If I get another KLM one in the future I will just PM you and send it. I too am looking forward to whipping the PV out and vaping on the lift! Ski Killington, Gore, Whiteface, Mad River etc. Used to have season pass at K but new owners suck. I like Vail but my heart is in Jackson Hole. The Avatar is a shot at JH looking over the tips before diving into Corbets! Here's hoping we get dumped on this winter! Happy Vapes and many turns too you!!!!

Magus86

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
Myerstown, PA
While I don't mean to belittle the OP or anything like that, I don't have that much crap, first of all, and secondly, the blood glucose meter case thing is completely obsolete to me because I have something better called BDU pants or any other pants with cargo pockets, which I wear all the time. If I actually needed one of these, I could just "steal" one of my dad's. But I have no need for this. I don't carry carts with me ever because I have drip tips. All I need with me is my PCC, 2 batteries, 1 atty, and a bottle or two of juice.

Sooner

Dec 28, 2010
Broken Arrow, OK
I stumbled onto the diabetic supply case myself at a drug store and I am loving it. I can store 100 ml of juice, carto's and my syringe in the unzippered portion. Leaving the zippered portion free for whatever else I need, which right now has a spare atty, some 510 carto's and about a dozen sample size juices for dripping. All this in the space of a paper back book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread