The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Who Knew?? FAB eCig Accessory Travel Case = Gluco Case = PERFECT

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by DragonflyVaper, Oct 7, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DragonflyVaper

DragonflyVaper Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2010
    USA
    Hello Fellow Vapers....Newbie here... 3 weeks today no analogs...woohoo!:laugh:

All of my ecig stuff was all over the place or jumbled up in one small bag....then, I came across a neat organizer that works perfectly for my ecig necessary stuff when I hit the road for travel or just sitting at my PC. It's a Glucose Meter Soft Zippered Case I came across at a yard sale. It's perfect and can be purchased cheap on eBay....saw them for $1.99 plus s/h. But if you want fancy, they have those too!

Anyway, this 5"x 4" zippered case (when closed), opens flat to 8" x 6". I am able to get the following in this great case: SIDE#1 Tiny Tin Altoids case (holds 5 carts); 30ml bottle of eJuice (goes in clear section); middle elastic ring = blue foam and extra small ejuice. SIDE#2 Zip Mesh = 4 batteries, 4 attys & tweezers; Behind mesh compartment = 4"x 2" Portable Charger. OUTSIDE BACK: Plug-in battery charger & cord. DA, DAH ~~ :laugh: Unzip and you're ready to vape away with everything at your fingertips. Ladies, it fits perfectly in your purse like a wallet..... Guys, it has a velcro belt strap on the outside. Don't know about you but I don't want to be anywhere without my vaping stuff..... so I take everything with me Happy Vaping Trails To You

Attached Files:

2. Automaton

Automaton Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2010
    US
    Whoa, that's pretty awesome. Nice find! You could be gone for a week with that, easy.

3. tobarger

tobarger Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2010
    NorthCoastOhio
    Heres the best one I've found:
    Case Logic Diabetic Kit > Health and Mobility > Case Logic
    Just bought one at Walgreens for $15.00.
    The center sleeve pocket holds an assembled mega eGo perfectly, and you can get it in & out without opening the case.
    Slightly bigger than the OPs at 6.75" x 4.25" x 1.5"
    I like it (its very nice).

4. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
  5. RedAlert

RedAlert Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2010
    NJ
    Same one I've been using for months! Fits everything I need and more

6. Firefly13

Firefly13 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

May 24, 2010
    Oklahoma, USA
    My old smartphone the Mytouch 3G came with a very nice hard zipper case with plenty of pockets and room, that's what i use for my gear when travelling.

7. REDDOG1

REDDOG1 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2010
    louisville, ky.
    ah'ha, that's just what i need... lol thx

8. Jim K.

Jim K. Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2010
    Michigan
    Nice, I just bought the eGo case from LF to take on vacation, but I found that I still had to bring my box of parts because it wasent big enough to carry everything I wanted. Mainly I wasent able to fit the wall charger in it comfortably.

9. eciglopedia

eciglopedia Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 22, 2009
    Duncanville,Texas
    Thanks DragonFly I like that one. Ive never seen one like that before. cool idea!!!

10. Liv2Ski

Liv2Ski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    I use a recycled KLM business class amenities case for over two months now. I knew I kept these for a reason:
    the works.jpg

11. DragonflyVaper

Sep 25, 2010
    USA
    Glad you fellow vapers liked the vape travel case. The tag on it is BAYER. I've seen other Bayer Gluco cases but they are not as roomy as this one. You may want to copy photo and send to Bayer to see if these are still in production since I got mine from a garage sale. "Happy Vaping Trails To You Until We Meet Again"

12. DragonflyVaper

Sep 25, 2010
    USA
    Hey Liv2Ski.... that case is cool. Love the juice compartment. If you travel a lot on KLM BC and get those cases each time, you're in business on ECF classifieds LOL..... I'm a skier too.... these PV's are going to be great vaping on the lift.... no lighters blowing out in the wind..... Have u skied Killington? My fav is Vail.....

Enjoy "Happy Vaping Trails To You Until We Meet Again"

13. charmed412

charmed412 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I found the bayer cases on ebay. Got one coming. Couldn't resist for 5 bucks.

14. DragonflyVaper

Sep 25, 2010
    USA
    I hope the case that's coming is the same Bayer..... hope they showed a pic of the inside because there are Bayer cases but they are not setup or as roomy like the the one I found at yard sale. If you just purchased, you may want to send email to seller before it's mailed. Since I got this at a yard sale, I have no idea when it was made. Best Wishes.... hope its the same.

15. Liv2Ski

Liv2Ski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Usually fly Delta and their cases aren't as nice. If I get another KLM one in the future I will just PM you and send it. I too am looking forward to whipping the PV out and vaping on the lift! Ski Killington, Gore, Whiteface, Mad River etc. Used to have season pass at K but new owners suck. I like Vail but my heart is in Jackson Hole. The Avatar is a shot at JH looking over the tips before diving into Corbets! Here's hoping we get dumped on this winter! Happy Vapes and many turns too you!!!!

16. DragonflyVaper

Sep 25, 2010
    USA
    Thanks much for the case offer Liv2Ski.... I've done Whiteface and it was like skiing an ice cube, 3 runs and I called it a day....headed for the bobsled and almost had my leg sliced off. I've only heard great things about Jackson Hole ...would love to go there one day. It's nice to see there are still two board skiers around, rare these days due to the boarders. Many turns to you too..... I'm now a cruiser, long wide, easy elegant turns LOL

17. Magus86

Magus86 Moved On ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2010
    Myerstown, PA
    While I don't mean to belittle the OP or anything like that, I don't have that much crap, first of all, and secondly, the blood glucose meter case thing is completely obsolete to me because I have something better called BDU pants or any other pants with cargo pockets, which I wear all the time. If I actually needed one of these, I could just "steal" one of my dad's. But I have no need for this. I don't carry carts with me ever because I have drip tips. All I need with me is my PCC, 2 batteries, 1 atty, and a bottle or two of juice.

18. Calypso

Calypso Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 23, 2010
    Indiana
    The cases aver very nice. I had to ........ "borrow" a Vaultz CD case from my wife. It worked great for air travel I could check the bag without worring that the gorrillias would crush my PV.

19. player30

player30 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2010
    Birmingham AL
    Great ideas! Thanks all!

20. Sooner

Sooner Full Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Broken Arrow, OK
    I stumbled onto the diabetic supply case myself at a drug store and I am loving it. I can store 100 ml of juice, carto's and my syringe in the unzippered portion. Leaving the zippered portion free for whatever else I need, which right now has a spare atty, some 510 carto's and about a dozen sample size juices for dripping. All this in the space of a paper back book.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.