Status
Not open for further replies.

uba egar320

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
WV
Have tried several. Imo(for what it's worth lol) I prefer Puresmoker's LR 901's. Not the cheapest, but always seems to do me right. I don't clean atty's. When they lose performance after a month or so( if they make it that far) after blowing them out and doing a quick dry burn, if they don't give me a good hit they are in the trash.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
probably wrong place for this thread. There are lots of threads on this and IMO cisco and Isaac and IKV make the best low res attys on the market.

I agree 100%..then again Im the Cisco Kid. For me the LR306 ROCKS and LR1.5 too. I throw on the 2.0 when my battery getting low and the backup not fully charged....still ALL Cisco. :thumbs:

xLowEndx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2009
Mesa, Arizona
Cisco LR306 are excellent. I still have one that is going on 2months old and works perfectly fine......but my true favorite is Ikenvape's LR306. I bought 15 of them somewhere around 2 months ago and I'm still using the first one. I just think they have better flavor than the cisco's

Up until 2 weeks ago I was still on Joye LR510 atties and cartos @ 6volts. And after trying cisco's LR306's I thought I fell in love but now you say it can get better? Awesome! Other than longevity what makes it better?

BiffRocko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
San Diego, CA USA
+1 Cisco 306 1.5's. They're not cheap, but they're worth it. No other atty I've tried can hold up to my dark cloudy daily vape. Fantastic TH and great flavor. Only downside is that they can get hot. I'm thinking about picking up one of the XL drip tips to help mitigate that the next time I purchase some.

Also thinking about giving the Ikenvape LR 306's a try before I need to restock since I read so many good things about them.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Cisco's are now sold by the man himself...lol Cisco :) at his new site Avid Vaper : Electronic Cigarettes, E-Liquid and Accessories Other sites were carrying them before he opened his site.

I am a HUGE fan of the LR306's of his...they really are the best atomizer I've ever used and have used now for about 9 months. They ROCK!

Jackson5

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Reno
Thanks everyone.....I don't think I've ever read about one particular brand/product with such a common response, must be good. The L.R.'s have changed my vaping experience as well, well worth the sacrafice in longevity. Cisco's are definitely more pricey than some, but they sound like they make up for it in not only performance, but last longer as well. Makes sense!!

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
Cisco attys are marked with "Cisco" in very small writing around the hole by the threads.

Not all of them.

The 2.0 ohms are consistently marked that way. Not the 1.5's. The 1.5's do typically have a stamp on the sleeve that tells you the resistance.

BiffRocko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
San Diego, CA USA
Not all of them.

The 2.0 ohms are consistently marked that way. Not the 1.5's. The 1.5's do typically have a stamp on the sleeve that tells you the resistance.

Hmm, really? All of the Cisco 1.5's I've purchased, probably around 15-20, have been marked. I've gotten all of mine from VaporFlow.

I wonder if someone had been passing generics off as Cisco's. Either way, I'm sure now that Cisco is the only one selling them, we can be sure we're getting the real deal.

JTman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
SE Michigan
I am late to the party here, but I just got my cisco 1.5ohm LR 306 today and OMG I am blown away. I bought them from avidvapor the 2 + driptip deal he has going on. I'm certainly not experienced but it blows the joye LR i had out of the water. I hear great things about Iken 306's as well, but hes been out of stock lately and I was tired of waiting. I think you will enjoy your new purchase. Good luck and vape on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread