Who makes the best tasting most spicy Cinnamon Candy Flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
I actually really like Cinnamon Red Hots from the VaporGod. If you need cartos, you can get a free 5ml bottle when you purchase a 5pack. Tastes just like the candy...very hot, but I love it. Actually makes my mouth water when I vape it.

Within the last hour I just tried a new juice that might be taking over for my all day vape. If you like the more "real" cinnamon flavors, kind of like what Ms T's Snickerdoodle tastes like, then this juice is a winner. Its Fiery Nuts from Rawr Vapor. I am in absolute heaven with this juice right now. Very nice authentic cinnamon, with a nutty undertone. Maybe pecan type nuttiness? LOVING it!

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
I actually really like Cinnamon Red Hots from the VaporGod. If you need cartos, you can get a free 5ml bottle when you purchase a 5pack. Tastes just like the candy...very hot, but I love it. Actually makes my mouth water when I vape it.

Within the last hour I just tried a new juice that might be taking over for my all day vape. If you like the more "real" cinnamon flavors, kind of like what Ms T's Snickerdoodle tastes like, then this juice is a winner. Its Fiery Nuts from Rawr Vapor. I am in absolute heaven with this juice right now. Very nice authentic cinnamon, with a nutty undertone. Maybe pecan type nuttiness? LOVING it!
Oh? Gee, I don't know why I don't get that :(. I absolutely LOVE VaporGod's juices and not only because they have my strength (36mg) but because after all these years, I have finally found AWESOME juices.... Three of them are in my current daily rotation, but I have about 20 - all FABULOUS. That is - until I ordered a large bottle of Cinnamon Red Hots.
I bought it because of rave reviews on their website and because I love spicy cinnamon and hot candies etc. my favorite candy is a HOT black pepper candy from Malaysia lol...
Anyway, back to CRH's... oh, what a let down. It tastes very powdery and not 'hot' at all. Makes me feel a bit queasy. I actually had to Baggie the bottle and pack separately from my other juice stash, because the powdery smell seemed to permeate everywhere.

EEK!!!! Just saw your comment about Fiery Nuts!!!! Excuse me while I go SHOPPING! But, hang on..... If you loved FRH's.... Are you sure that there is no powdery effect with Fiery Nuts? The very reminder of that juice makes me feel a bit ill.

Last edited:

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Oh? Gee, I don't know why I don't get that :(. I absolutely LOVE VaporGod's juices and not only because they have my strength (36mg) but because after all these years, I have finally found AWESOME juices.... Three of them are in my current daily rotation, but I have about 20 - all FABULOUS. That is - until I ordered a large bottle of Cinnamon Red Hots.
I bought it because of rave reviews on their website and because I love spicy cinnamon and hot candies etc. my favorite candy is a HOT black pepper candy from Malaysia lol...
Anyway, back to CRH's... oh, what a let down. It tastes very powdery and not 'hot' at all. Makes me feel a bit queasy. I actually had to Baggie the bottle and pack separately from my other juice stash, because the powdery smell seemed to permeate everywhere.

EEK!!!! Just saw your comment about Fiery Nuts!!!! Excuse me while I go SHOPPING! But, hang on..... If you loved FRH's.... Are you sure that there is no powdery effect with Fiery Nuts? The very reminder of that juice makes me feel a bit ill.

That's so strange about the VaporGod CHR! I have tried theirs and QuickNic's, and i thought they both tasted exactly like the candy, except VaporGod seemed to have a stronger flavor. I dont get many of their juices, I just grab a bottle when I buy cartos since its free!

As for Fiery Nuts...its completely different than CHR. Its not at all a candy flavored cinnamon, its more of a natural cinnamon flavor. If you have every tried Ms T's Snickerdoodle...it reminds me of the cinnnamon in that juice. I am absolutely loving thus stuff...been vaping it non-stop since it arrived earlier today, Im loving it! I also got my Vivi Nova mini's in as well....this thing is great so far! I really hope it continues to perform this well...because if it does, I may have finally found my perfect vaping set up! Fingers crossed!

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
That's so strange about the VaporGod CHR! I have tried theirs and QuickNic's, and i thought they both tasted exactly like the candy, except VaporGod seemed to have a stronger flavor. I dont get many of their juices, I just grab a bottle when I buy cartos since its free!

As for Fiery Nuts...its completely different than CHR. Its not at all a candy flavored cinnamon, its more of a natural cinnamon flavor. If you have every tried Ms T's Snickerdoodle...it reminds me of the cinnnamon in that juice. I am absolutely loving thus stuff...been vaping it non-stop since it arrived earlier today, Im loving it! I also got my Vivi Nova mini's in as well....this thing is great so far! I really hope it continues to perform this well...because if it does, I may have finally found my perfect vaping set up! Fingers crossed!

Yes, I was surprised that I didn't like it, since as I said, I love all thier other juices. Maybe it's only me, because there are so MANY rave reviews about it.
Yay congrats! Please come and show your gorgeous new set up in my new thread!!!

Rnoserious

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2012
Bethlehem, Georgia
www.coast2coastvaping.com
I hve to say CRH from vapor god was pretty good to my pallet..

I bought cartos one day and simply left them a not to " hit me with your best selling best tasting juice" and CRH is what i got.

Its not an all day vape for me, but what it is is a slap in the face flavor thats a welocome change at times..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread