Who needs nicotine? Review of 3 doublers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

djtonyb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
Big Pine Key
Just received my TV order, and I can honestly say that I just may have kicked the nic for good... have been slowly ramping down the nic levels, but TV flavors are definitely key in my particular battle... have been using Butter Rum and Cafe Macchiato at 12mg as regular daily vapes for a while now, but I just got in 3 doublers (Strawberry Cheesecake, Coconut Cream Pie, and Mojito). I dunno how Geoff does it, but all 3 are spot on right out of the bottle (CCP is just ridiculously yummy, SCC should be illegal, except it's calorie free, and Mojito is true to the cocktail lover in me), and from my previous experience with Butter Rum and Cafe Macchiato, they're only gonna get better... If you want to make it a hobby you can DIY, but if you want some great flavors without all the experimenting then Geoff certainly delivers!!!

:thumb:

Last edited:

paco

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Chino CA
very true, i got an order of the co-op, so i have 20 flavors, 5ml of each to sample, except i already have one of those flavors, the thing i dont like about no noc juice is that if you where to vape it in the dark you wouldnt even know if your device was even working, what i mean is i get noo hit going down, the only thing i get out of no nic juice is the flavor, and seeing the vapor going out, (thats a big factor for me),

so that comes down to this i have only tried 2 of the TV flavors with no nic, one of those was AC, OMFG!!!! its perfect!!!, its got noo nic, hit is warm and sweet, goes down with a spicy warmness, and even numbs my tongue:p, i love it so im definatly ordering it with no nic.:D

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
Just received my TV order, and I can honestly say that I just may have kicked the nic for good... have been slowly ramping down the nic levels, but TV flavors are definitely key in my particular battle... have been using Butter Rum and Cafe Macchiato at 12mg as regular daily vapes for a while now, but I just got in 3 doublers (Strawberry Cheesecake, Coconut Cream Pie, and Mojito). I dunno how Geoff does it, but all 3 are spot on right out of the bottle (CCP is just ridiculously yummy, SCC should be illegal, except it's calorie free, and Mojito is true to the cocktail lover in me), and from my previous experience with Butter Rum and Cafe Macchiato, they're only gonna get better... If you want to make it a hobby you can DIY, but if you want some great flavors without all the experimenting then Geoff certainly delivers!!!

:thumb:

I get all my flavors from him. always good stuff..

paco

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Chino CA
I am going to take advantage of the doubler thing with the BNB, but am ordering a few other 2 ounce ones. I'll get the nic loaded 1oz as it becomes a FOTW but I am wondering, does it taste different with no nic?

depends, the higher the nic the more there seems too be an off taste. (when i used to vape high nic around 36mg i would sometimes draw into my mouth and then without inhaling i would pass it thru my nose, and i would get a kind of dried piss smell, plus the painful burning in my nose).

TV doublers DONT have More or Less of the flavoring when compared to the same 1 ounce with nic. some people tend to believe that the doublers have more flavor in them when they dont. there made so you can cut the 1 ounce with nic down to a lower mg WithOut losing flavor.

In my opinion the juice doesnt taste different. it just doesnt have that hit to it. so if you vape in the high mg range then you will maybe not like no nic, but if your in the really low mg range then i believe you will enjoy it. I still cant enjoy no nic because its missing that burn/hit that i get with 24mg juice.

btw just ordered 3 bottles from Mr. Geoff. Blue bulls, that coffee thats on sale, and a menthol/peach which iv heard go good together hope geoff makes me a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread