Feb 24, 2011
New York
  • Deleted by Dusty_D
  • Reason: Deleted per user request.

brekehan

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Austin, TX
Try Exhale Vapers. Vapor Joe posted a good deal on VAMOs at Exhale today. They've been selling a ton of VAMOs at low prices so what they have should be the latest version.

Tried that site.

It doesn't say whether or not it comes with the cap to fit the 18650.
So, I try to order a cap with it and it won't let me complete the order, because it wants you to choose a color, but the drop down box has no contents. Bad web programmers.

I'll try calling them. They are in my city too if their about is is accurate.

Last edited:

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
Tried that site.

It doesn't say whether or not it comes with the cap to fit the 18650.
So, I try to order a cap with it and it won't let me complete the order, because it wants you to choose a color, but the drop down box has no contents. Bad web programmers.

I'll try calling them. They are in my city too if their about is is accurate.

All VAMOs come configured to be able to use a single 18350 or 18650 as well as stacked 18350s. However, some button top 18350s will not allow the battery cap to screw on all the way when used stacked. It's hard to know whether that is because small differences in the size of the VAMO tubes or that some button top 18350s are larger than others. Flat top Efest 18350s will stack and allow the battery cap to be screwed on all the way.

garyd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2010
idaho
Off topic but on topic at the same time; is the one located at VV650 VAMO V2 (body only) eGo APV - VaporBreak an actual Vamo or knock off? Figure this would be a good spot for this question considering almost same question is being asked.

Yes this is the real deal and the last 2 I got were the V2. You have to sign up to get the best price, $26.99 plus ship for the chrome $29.99 for SS. Direct from China so you'll have a wait and customer service is not the best but seems to be getting better.

brekehan

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Austin, TX
Well, it is ordered. No going back now. Next step is googling for a site that sells the IMR 2000mah batteries and a respectable charger.

EDIT: Ok, bought these. Hope this is correct -
High Drain Panasonic CGR18650CH 10A 18650 Rechargeable Battery Cell IMR
IMR-CGR18650CH $9.99
(Not Taxable) 2 $19.98
Nitecore i2 Intellicharger Li-ion Ni-Mh Ni-Cd Universal Battery Charger (Newest edition)
N2T $21.99
(Not Taxable) 1 $21.99

Last edited:

bizmitchel

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
des moines IA
Yes this is the real deal and the last 2 I got were the V2. You have to sign up to get the best price, $26.99 plus ship for the chrome $29.99 for SS. Direct from China so you'll have a wait and customer service is not the best but seems to be getting better.

sweet!!!! they want 80 dollars at the B&M by my house for it, and know I can find it cheaper online but price diference was so vast thought I'd ask......Thanx

meli.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2012
Private Suite GroenDakkies
Well, it is ordered. No going back now. Next step is googling for a site that sells the IMR 2000mah batteries and a respectable charger.

EDIT: Ok, bought these. Hope this is correct -
High Drain Panasonic CGR18650CH 10A 18650 Rechargeable Battery Cell IMR
IMR-CGR18650CH $9.99
(Not Taxable) 2 $19.98
Nitecore i2 Intellicharger Li-ion Ni-Mh Ni-Cd Universal Battery Charger (Newest edition)
N2T $21.99
(Not Taxable) 1 $21.99

I have Panasonic CGR'CH's they are fantastic batteries. I don't own a Nitecore but have read many positive comments about them. Well done, Excellent choices.

As far as VapourBreak goes, they're good if you don't ever intend to return or have problems with a device, if you purchase liquids with your order expect delays. Packages with liquids will be held up by Chinese Customs. None of the Vamo's currently on the market can be accused as being Knock Offs yet. They can however be Old Stock.

Sometimes the Vendors do not check the items before sending them out, for instance some members have reported their Vamo's being squiff or 510 connectors being out of center, buttons that aren't seated correctly. But most Vamo's now have the red insulator and correct spring - a new lower resistance spring.

The Bamboo sold by HealthCabin has a Hot spring. If you want added security, hot springs for Silver Bullets and Omega's are compatible for use in Vamo's. These pretty much guarantee your Vamo works brilliantly straight off the bat. Note: These are not a necessity unless you get the Wimpy spring. Other than that, enjoy your Vamo even with some minor quirks it's still an excellent device.

leschua75

Moved On
Feb 24, 2011
New York
  • Deleted by Dusty_D
  • Reason: Deleted per user request.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread