Who sells NET concentrates / essential oils / etc ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies if this is not the place to ask; I find it hard to determine where my questions belong.
Also if this question is asked frequently; I find it hard to search for information here as well.

Are there any vendors who sell NET oils as flavoring components? I'm aware that some vendors sell NET juice - I'm seeking pure NET - sans "juice".

I went hunting for a vendor who sells undiluted oils in quantities useful for a DIY person, but I found exactly nothing. Is this not even a thing?

I refuse to spend 10-or-20-times more than what I'm spending as a DIY guy to buy pre-made juice, and I don't have a significant interest in performing the extraction myself. (been there, done that - with little success).

Thank you for your time,

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
I don't buy extracts but do know that Clay at NET.com sells undiluted tobacco extract Extracts
Also, Diane at MyVapeJuice .com sells tobacco extracts *DIY Naturally Extracted Tobacco, MyVapeJuice, LLC
I believe Clay and Diane's extracts would be mixed @ 20-25%, hope this information helps. You could also look into using tobacco absolute and mixing it as a concentrated tobacco flavor. There is a thread in the DIY forum that discusses tobacco absolutes Tobacco Absolute - A Flavor All By Itself. | E-Cigarette Forum

Thank you for the speedy and helpful reply!

I did a bit of shopping after following those courteous links. I'll follow this up with some research on the vendors and try something soon.

TA was always intriguing too, but until now I never discovered any sellers I wanted to do business with. Murky waters in this industry.

You've given me a great place to start; I was unsuccessful at locating this information on my own. Very much appreciated!

Additional responses welcome, of course,

Reactions: David Wolf
I am / was aware of that individual / website. However, I've encountered several posts of dissatisfied customers who never received their orders, and heard multiple reports that the individual does not communicate about these issues. Also to my knowledge their "vendor status" on this website was revoked. Too many red flags for my liking, I'm afraid.

Thank you for the reply, however. I appreciate your time. :)

By NET oil / flavor / concentrate / extract, I mean "naturally extracted tobacco" at a concentration suitable for flavoring one's own DIY juice mixes.

Many e-juice vendors sell NET-based juices that are pre-mixed with nicotine, PG/VG, other flavors, etc. They're about 10-30% NET by volume.

This thread is me seeking just the oil / flavor / concentrate / extract. So I'm seeking 100% NET by volume.

Last edited:

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
By NET oil / flavor / concentrate / extract, I mean "naturally extracted tobacco" at a concentration suitable for flavoring one's own DIY juice mixes.

Many e-juice vendors sell NET-based juices that are pre-mixed with nicotine, PG/VG, other flavors, etc. They're about 10-30% NET by volume.

This thread is me seeking just the oil / flavor / concentrate / extract. So I'm seeking 100% NET by volume.

I have a long list of NET's here : NET (Natural/Extracted Tobacco) PIF and Swap Thread | Page 7 | E-Cigarette Forum

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
I am / was aware of that individual / website. However, I've encountered several posts of dissatisfied customers who never received their orders, and heard multiple reports that the individual does not communicate about these issues. Also to my knowledge their "vendor status" on this website was revoked. Too many red flags for my liking, I'm afraid.

The only bad reviews you will ever find about NET.com. Involve slow deliveries that occurred, at this time last year. Those issues are RESOLVED. NEVER have seen a bad review for QUALITY. They were removed from the vendor list do to the TROLLS, not for anything NET.com did. I may be speaking, out of turn. BUT, My guess is NET.com was removed as VENDOR to protect NET.COM, from the LIES.

I am sorry you were a victim of the lies.. You should give NET.com a try.. If only to prove that every bad report you see read or hear on media (net, print or broadcast) is not always true.

Reactions: David Wolf

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
I've been looking into NET concentrates. It seem like a good idea. But at 20-25% a 10 ml concentrate will make you 40-50 mls. At the prices offered, it is better to buy ready made N.E.T. eliquid. I hope prices come down a little to make DIY worth it.

Buying net concentrates is more expensive than artificial (read chemical) flavorings. BUT it is also 25-50% cheaper than premixed NET Ejuice. Lets see DIY with extract from My vape juice less than $3 per bottle vs around $12 per bottle. I admit they make their juice better than I do. But I make it cheaper, for free. Thats the thing about DIY , however you go about doing it DIY is always cheaper than Premix Ejuice. By about the Wages paid to the people doing the mixing.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
I have ordered from Clay @ N.E.T. dot com before and after the issues and never an issue for me on quality or service. The extract is the same he uses for pre made and if you only want it to just get a flavor, the extract will do you. But if you intend to mix at the ratio he does, it could be pricey in the end. I just go with the pre mixed.

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
I have ordered from Clay @ N.E.T. dot com before and after the issues and never an issue for me on quality or service. The extract is the same he uses for pre made and if you only want it to just get a flavor, the extract will do you. But if you intend to mix at the ratio he does, it could be pricey in the end. I just go with the pre mixed.

Even though Clays extracts are pricey.. It's still less to DIY.. I will agree if you are planning to duplicated the juice He makes or anybody makes.... Buy the premix from the vendor.. If you want, to use their extracts to create new juices based on the flavors they use or you own versions fo the ejuices, then you will save money. Just don't go into it expecting to turn Burley Blast extract into a bottle of Burley Blast Ejuice, that is the same as would be mixed by Clay. Just because someone is willing to sell you the base extract they use for a particular juice, doesn't mean that extract has the ingredients needed to make the Ejuice.

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
I ordered from NET.com on Sept 10th, last Thursday, I received my order on Saturday Sept 12th. Who is faster than that and they sent me 2 other small samples. I'm impressed so far, I haven't tasted them yet.

I'm sure they taste fine NOW.. BUT, they will taste Better in a couple weeks or MORE. I recommend, If you have to taste, do a couple dripper hits. THEN, put the bottles in a closet and forget about them for a while.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC

I've ordered from naturally-extracted-tobacco.com 8 or 9 times over the last 10 months and I've always had efficient shipping, free with my larger orders, and never had better customer service from any supplier out there. Always get free samples, and the NETs are my all day Vapes, just love sun cured Turkish, organic spirit, and pure Virginia and a lot of others. I thought I got a bottle once without the net extract, and Clay sent me another bottle and a free 10ml sample in two days! Turned out the net was very light, burbon seasoned, and did have extract, the clearer color fooled me. I offered to pay for the new bottle they sent and shipped free, but Clay wouldn't hear of it. I saw a few of those year old stories of slow delivery a year ago, that's not the way it is now. A top notch outfit with the best NETs around. :)

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    Also Wholecig: http://wholecig.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=93
    They say use only 5%, but I got the American Cig ejuice once and I don't think that's very strong. I loved it (at 25 mg) but later tried some 24 mg unflavored, and I'd have to try them side by side to be sure there was much difference.

Techninally Goodejuice doesn't sell extracts, but I've had some success using their NET juice as flavoring in hybrids at less than 5%.

The NET.com stuff seems avail. for convenience, not cost savings, although the 60 ml does work out cheaper than 60 ml bottles of their juice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread