Who sells Organic VG with 6mg nicotine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well there are a few places that popped up I make no claims as to their authenticity. I think your request may be a bit specific, so you may well have to mix it on your own, unless you want to email specific companies to find out if they will mix and sell you organic VG with a "bit" (you may want to get a tad more specific, like 4% or 8% distilled water at 6 mg nic.)

Vape Organics

https://realorganicvapors.com/

Mind you, I am making no claim that these wholesalers are actually Organic, but this is what popped up.

Good luck,

Anna

• Useful
Reactions: Baditude

davidwi2

Verified Member
Jun 17, 2009
Well there are a few places that popped up I make no claims as to their authenticity. I think your request may be a bit specific, so you may well have to mix it on your own, unless you want to email specific companies to find out if they will mix and sell you organic VG with a "bit" (you may want to get a tad more specific, like 4% or 8% distilled water at 6 mg nic.)

Vape Organics

https://realorganicvapors.com/

Mind you, I am making no claim that these wholesalers are actually Organic, but this is what popped up.

Good luck,

Anna

Thanks Anna.

I believe you're right. I'm going to have to inquire if someone is willing to make a batch or do it myself. I'm leaning toward doing it myself but I can't find where to get organic nicotine based in organic VG. So, there's that.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Right. VG and nicotine (at least the type we use) both come from natural plants. But to get them pure enough to vape you have to get rid of hundreds of other chemicals present in the plants, including some that would be toxic to vape, and that requires processing. Even if the source plants were grown with non-organic fertilizers and so forth, those chemicals would be removed along with all the natural chemicals.

I eat organic vegetables, but they aren't processed down to a single chemical compound like VG or nicotine. I don't know if the word organic applied to VG or nic has any meaning.

There are ready made juices that are called organic. That refers to the flavoring though. Like they make banana flavoring from bananas rather than assembling chemicals that simulate the taste of bananas.

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Organic VG is just VG made from certified organically grown plants (soy etc). Its the certification process thats important, if you are into that. There will always be traces of certain chemicals in VG just like there is with nicotine. If you want to remove the chance of pesticide residue/trace in anything natural, it may be best to choose organic (certified)

HHV used to have organic VG as an option with there eliquids. Not sure if its certified though.

• Useful
Reactions: Baditude
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread