Who sells the best Nic VG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Ive been vaping unflavored VG at around 18mg strength from Nude Nicotine, but I'm about to run out.. Can anyone mention some other reputable vendors even though it looks like NN is still in business please?

Thanks

Last resort, you might want to buy VG and/or PG from Amazon and 100mg nic base from a supplier on the internet and mix your own. Stock up and preserve your ability to vape. Who knows how long we will be able to procure the nic we need to continue vaping? There are still multiple suppliers and your ongoing costs to mix your own juice will be lower in the long run.

Here's one supplier who is widely recommended here on ECF
Nicotine River | Wholesale Liquid Nicotine | Flavors | Diluents

vape suppliers in America 100mg nicotine base - Search

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Can anyone mention some other reputable vendors even though it looks like NN is still in business please?

Heartland Vapes has been my go-to vendor for 5+ years. Their nic base in VG is great, their price is amazing, and shipment and delivery is fast. I ordered 3L of the 100mg/mL nic base about a week ago, on Tuesday afternoon. It shipped Thursday, and I received it on Saturday.

Here's a link to their 18mg/mL nic base in 100% VG by the gallon. It's $89.99 + S/H. They also carry it by the Liter too.

Nicotine Solution - 18mg Gallon

At nicbase.com, their price is lower, at $61.35 + S/H.

However...instead of buying 18mg/mL from either of them...here's a link to the Heartland Vapes 100mg/mL nic base in 100% VG. You'd save money in the longrun and end up with more 18mg/mL. You could dilute it down to 18mg unflavored eliquid yourself, using more plain VG. It's not difficult at all to do that. Their 100mg/mL below is only $44.99/Liter, and you could dilute it down to have 5.5L of 18mg/mL ...which would give you 55oz. more than the gallon above.

Nicotine Solution - 100mg Liter

At nicbase.com, their price is $76.69/Liter for the 100mg/mL in 100% VG.

Last edited:
    Reactions: smacuser

rob33

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2009
    A World Traveler

Ericsgreen

ECF Veteran
    Mar 20, 2021
    I'm sketched out to try somewhere new for me... Just looking at a gallon of 100m/m, anyone got recent orders and used it,no peppery, clear? This is just for the freezer, I'm thinking of it as investment, maybe can trade it for mescaline or antibiotics or gold someday...

Nicbase has it too cheap, these days, or heartland isn't bad, thanks for any help!

pt91

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 26, 2009
    AR
    I ordered a liter from Heartland a month or two ago and it is red/pink and a strong scent. Maybe I remember incorrectly but I looked them up to complain and I thought they moved to wholesale only so I didn't inquire.
    I followed up with delosi (nicbase) a couple of weeks ago and it is very clear and odorless.
    I transferred both to brown 8 ounce bottles and put them in the freezer. I wrote "heartland pink questionable" on the red stuff so I would know to use last if needed.
    Maybe I just got a bad batch.
    I have several liters of nicriver frozen and will use those first. Too bad they are wholesale only now.

Ericsgreen

ECF Veteran
    Mar 20, 2021
    Dang, much thanks! Yeah, we can't label heartland and bad or nicbase as good, I imagine all cheap us base comes from one place, maybe a couple... But I know of delosi, it's a better price too!

Also I gotta say if the heartland is turning I think I'd try to use it sooner, it's not gonna get better, i'd think...or now maybe base needs to steep for 5 years before use, pink and fish is just you're not patient enough

pt91

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 26, 2009
    AR
    Dang, much thanks! Yeah, we can't label heartland and bad or nicbase as good, I imagine all cheap us base comes from one place, maybe a couple... But I know of delosi, it's a better price too!

Also I gotta say if the heartland is turning I think I'd try to use it sooner, it's not gonna get better, i'd think...or now maybe base needs to steep for 5 years before use, pink and fish is just you're not patient enough
    I did a small mix with the red heartland. Not good. Down the drain it went. Only use in an emergency situation is the way I would rank it....so last it is. By then I would be close to 90 anyway.

• Agree
    Reactions: Letitia

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I ordered a liter from Heartland a month or two ago and it is red/pink and a strong scent.

Wow...that's very unusual for Heartland Vapes nic base from my experiences with it over the last 5-6 years. Including friends I've recommended Heartland's 100mg/mL nic base to...and what I've gotten for my own stash...we've bought more than 40L of it. None of us have ever gotten any that wasn't clear or had a strong or foul smell at all. I'd have definitely contacted them by phone if we had gotten any like yours.

Had what you received been delayed somewhere once it was shipped, or maybe sat outside in the heat after delivery, for a long period of time?

pt91

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 26, 2009
    AR
    Wow...that's very unusual for Heartland Vapes nic base from my experiences with it over the last 5-6 years. Including friends I've recommended Heartland's 100mg/mL nic base to...and what I've gotten for my own stash...we've bought more than 40L of it. None of us have ever gotten any that wasn't clear or had a strong or foul smell at all. I'd have definitely contacted them by phone if we had gotten any like yours.

Had what you received been delayed somewhere once it was shipped, or maybe sat outside in the heat after delivery, for a long period of time?
    I was surprised too after hearing so many reviews. I just thought it would be useless to contact since they didn't deal with the general public anymore. Disappointed.
    It didn't set outside. I have most things sent to my office. I think I read another person had the same issue when I googled it but can't find the thread now.
    Since it is already in the freezer I will just take my lumps. I would have dumped it but I had extra bottles around. It was probably one of the last batches they sent to the public.

• Informative
    Reactions: JCinFLA

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    It was probably one of the last batches they sent to the public.

I've ordered and received 4L from them during the last month though, and I'm just a retail buyer.

The red/pink color is so weird. :blink: I can't imagine what could've caused it to be, or turn to, that color. Unacceptable nic base that some have received from other vendors, like Nicotine River, has been medium-darker amber colored or brownish.

I'd personally be tempted to use that weird, red/pink, stinky stuff as outdoor insecticide. There will likely be many of us around later, who way over-bought on nic base and could share with other members of our then very geriatric crowd. :)

Last edited:
    • Agree
    Reactions: pt91

ImperfectFuture

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 5, 2014
    Seattle
    nicbase (Delosi) is clear. I still have 2 liters in the original bottles in the freezer (not a big thing, I talked to them over the phone), they are still in the plastic zip locks, pg base.

I will need to transfer them to bottles later (probably next month or June). They are more expensive than heartland, but I heard heartland was shut to private consumers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread